Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Ready the submersible! I have a TON of ravioli that needs saucing!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Tweeting about going to Italianfest because that's what my dad would have wanted me to do

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
meanwhile i am eating chef boyardee spaghetti-o's at the blink 182 concert

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

Ahh the old Subway v-cut...

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Take a trip to the bottom of the Marinara Trench

Just imagine it's pasta sauce

https://neal.fun/deep-sea/

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Escape From Noise

Screaming for more marinara for my meatball sub as Sal tries to warn me that at the levels I'm heading I'm risking the structural integrity.

Khanstant
im going to go "S'K'UBA" diving into this "trintch" like "pasta `mike - a - roni` dishdivellio' did in the "Super Sauce Bowl 09" aka the 2009 Bowl of Sauce Tasting Contest for Pastoodles Magazine

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I told you I'm not signing off on this! the meatballs are only rated to a third of the saucepot depth

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

FutonForensic

squid ink pasta has never been more accessible & less desirable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

I told you I'm not signing off on this! the meatballs are only rated to a third of the saucepot depth

I don't have time for your rules and regulations! I'm an ARTIST and I must CREATE!