Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

blight rhino posted:

musical tinnitus.

quiet at night and I hear random music from far away. the genres vary greatly. but sometimes it sounds like the Sims playing music.
i can pick up the beat, and general type of music, but nothing more. and it doesn't go away, easily

I think this is the pattern recognition parts of our brains searching for stuff. I get this all the time with white noise, flowing water, the sound of an air conditioner, just about every background noise has a familiar melody or rhythm in it that your brain is essentially constructing.

Anyway, Apple's Bee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Rides Naked posted:

everybody's got a job to do,
everybody's got to move and groove

MISTER BUS DRIVER?!?!?!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Sometimes the old Lay's slogan "Betcha can't eat just one" pops into my mind and then I think about Mark Messier's greasy shiny bald head.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
*In a very deep British accent*

I ONCE SNORTED A FOOT-LONG LINE OF KETAMINE IN ONE GO

(I met a guy at a music festival wearing a very real-looking Olympic gold medal. I asked him what it was for and that's what he said.)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Put the pounds in the trashcan,
Gucci do the dishes.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Wifi Toilet posted:

We are the priests
of the temples
of Syrinx

I keep getting Rush lyrics stuck in my head. I hear you're supposed to listen to the song to get it out of your head, but then I get another song stuck in there.

There are worse songs to have stuck in your head.

Rush is the greatest band of all time.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
*in Vito Corleone voice*

Youse betta get da fucks outta towns, or I'm gonna shoots youse in youse dicks.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

staberind posted:

Brawndo Calrisian
imagining a French "Geurre des Etoilles";
PapiNoire dans le Etoille de Mort; "je suis votre Pere, clochard"; lights a galoies with a light opiniel,
"Mais, Noooooooooooon" dit Luke

Loooook, I am giving a cigarrrrrrette to a baby! gently caress it I don't carrrre.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
*in old Jamaican lady voice*

blabbity blah blah pan pizzas, blabbity blah blah blah pan pizzas.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
When a documentary is like "the explosion was so loud it could be heard over 500 miles away, in [other continent],"

all I can think of is that some dudes heard it and were like "drat what the gently caress was that? We'd better write it down."

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
ELO - Weevil Woman

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Bacon, Lettuce, Termites

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
A while ago some buddies and I had some loose ideas for comedy sketches that never materialized. One I think about often is 'Rhyming Raoul's Catering Company', a bit where Raoul doesn't understand the difference between rhyme and alliteration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
raisin bran is lowkey goated