Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Come my lady come come my lady, you're my butterfly, sugar baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Les Os posted:

playboy nintendo

Blowing on that indo, GameCube, Nintendo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cheeseburger in paradise

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Harald posted:

moms spaghetti

Father's spaghetti

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GruntyThrst posted:

if you launch a duck from a trebuchet could it achieve flight before hitting the gorund

If it has guns it can shoot them towards the ground

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poopipunani

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Junk posted:

poo poo up my rear end gonna poo poo on a dog and gently caress an anus in the butt

Poop stick strokin butt hosed by gaped borehole dick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MUSIC MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Once upon a time I shitted. The whole village came out going "What's that stank." It was my bootyhole stanking. No one had ever shitted before, so they were astonished, some of them threw up. It spread like a disease, other people started making GBS threads and because they'd never done it before and didn't know what to do all the poo poo went into their pants and slid off their dresses and stuff. Everyone was screaming and it smelled so bad and people were throwing up and there were piles of poo poo and throw up everywhere. It was pandemonium. One guy shitted and threw up so hard he died of dehydration which made everyone else panic and there was a whole furor. They all looked at me with hatred in their eyes because they blamed me as I was patient zero for making GBS threads. They began to chase me with torches but they were still making GBS threads and I was still making GBS threads so people were running with their legs in a really wide stance. This made them realize something though, they saw that the wide stance was just big enough to allow a horse underneath their legs. So they took the horses they kept around as a really huge pets and actually got on top of them. They were making GBS threads on the back of the horses which caused the horses to panic and start running towards me. They hit me in the head with torches and killed me by burning my head until I died. This is how horse-riding was invented because I shitted.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

PEnis fucker enters rear end, rear end fards and whole poop form around dick like pig in blanket.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

pussy farded, smelt, then sharded

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr.Acula posted:

Some Nintendo ds games can be played with your penis

Nintendo Dick Stroker

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

flubber nuts posted:

i think about buying a $2000 chair multiple times an hour. $2000 is too much for a chair that you just sit in.

I spent 1.5k on a chair and it's prob one of the best purchases I've ever made. If you sit in the chair daily it's super worth it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Punkinhead posted:

A cock in every pot, and two dicks in every butt.

A poo poo out the rear end is worth two pisses from the dick.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My PTSD induced thoughts have been driving me mad for two months

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Beat my poo poo so hard I woke up the next morning and saw my dick pic in the obituaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Every night in my dreams... I see you... I feel you...