Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

girl meets boy
girl meets girl
boy meets boy
me hoy menoy

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jun 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

PenguinKnight posted:

yeah i listen to fartcore

Death Rips

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

"Full power to the Planet-Vaporizer, target... Bofa."

Solemnly nods, "As you wish, commandant."

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

fartzilla posted:

i want to fart until i'm dead

i'm gonna carry this weight

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A cock in every pot, and two dicks in every butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A small frantic man bursts through the door, the others in the room are working so hard at their desks they don't even look up. The man scrambles through smoky haze filling the cluttered office, dodging desks and knocking over ash trays. He arrives at a long table surrounded by smoking men in disheveled suits, he removes a large rolled up sheet of blue paper from a tube. The other men watch him in patient silence as he clears the entire table while unrolling the paper in one motion. Their eyes light up, several drop their cigarettes, one hugs another and they weep together. The paper, a diagram, is labeled "Cockopolis"