Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
where do i apply
gluggluggluggluggllugluuugluggglugg*pukes*
SHREK PENIS IMAGE
G O K U P E N I S
View Results

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Sorry Carl, we gotta let you go — you’re just not suckin’ enough dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7MBGpZK9wg

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

manero posted:

Sorry Carl, we gotta let you go — you’re just not suckin’ enough dicks.

Look, I don't make the data, I just arrange it into a spreadsheet that highlights your dick sucking numbers n red when it gets too low. My performance didn't make those numbers - yours did.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cocks are getting stuck in the Torture department again. We've been understaffed on Cock Torturers and overstaffed on Ball Torturers, creating a throughput issue.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Today was another rough day, I clocked 12 on the cum barrel cleaning line, can you people please label these correctly so they don't sit out for more than a few days??

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
who keeps bringing in these guys that stay hard? it totally messes with the assembly line pacing

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
How do I get out of the Licken Dick outfit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCui-UrNCME

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Guys, don't forget to wear your safety glasses.
Failing to take precautions to predict accidents and occupational injuries or illnesses makes management morally responsible for those accidents.

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

Well, you know how the saying goes. When you drink a load of cum, your pineapples taste of something or other.

lost old man
Nov 4, 2009

I AM HUNGER.
I FEED.
Man this job sucks I’m gonna go work at my uncles dick sucking factory down the street.

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

You guys know if there's a corporate discount on kneepads?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cocks are getting stuck in the Torture department again. We've been understaffed on Cock Torturers and overstaffed on Ball Torturers, creating a throughput issue.

and i'm sure one of the dumbasses at corporate is already asking if some of the ball torturers can retrain as cock torturers.

like, sure, if you wanna put them through a 4 year program first, but how about just hiring cock torturers who are already trained??

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Picture Willy wonka but a river of cum.

Dreams do come true

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Gonna quit my job and work on my startup disrupting the dick sucking industry

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Whose dick do I have to suck around here to get a better healthcare plan?

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Please help, my prize mallard is ailing!

Oops, my mistake.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
gbs took degg's thing and turned it into the worst possible posts as a social experiment

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we all take the hippocratic oath to work here sir, you won't find anyone who will help you with that particular request

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Morning, Sam.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Back at my old job I was stuck in a barrel all day this factory is great

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

We must unite and sieze the means of dick sucking production!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Saalkin posted:

We must unite and sieze the means of dick sucking production reproduction!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
*clocks in with gusto*

Feelin' good today, gonna break my old record today, I can feel it. Gonna suck 38 dicks today

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Turns out you can claim worker's comp for chapped lips but they'll just put you on the hand action line next week.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You know what they say, like father like son

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Turns out you can claim worker's comp for chapped lips but they'll just put you on the hand action line next week.

Carpal tunnel is no joke man

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
No no no - I said I spent half the morning in *a* hunters laptop.

Baxter fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jun 27, 2023

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Buying my season ticket and looking forward to enjoying all your mouths.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I haven't been forgetting about any frickin balls. Just been tired, dammit.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Clocking in early today so that management knows I’m serious about getting that BIG promotion.

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

Charles got let go this morning, gents. Caught drinking on the job.

His last day is today.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Thank you cum again.

Next!

This new update isn't tracking my dicks per hour correctly

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I shouldn't complain, in my last job my rear end always ended up so raw I could not sit.
Nowadays when I get home and the missus tries to start an argument I just have to point out that my mouth isn't up for talking for a while.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

If you think the dick sucking factory is bad, it's got nothing on the meeting factory down the street

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
TMJ is acting up again so I put in a request to be sent down to Small Units for a while. Hopefully it goes through 🤞

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Space Kablooey posted:

If you think the dick sucking factory is bad, it's got nothing on the meeting factory down the street

I went there for an interview years ago and I still never seen so many people paid so little to jerk each other off, the egos on those managers.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
This job just isn't what it used to be, I think the next street corner is hiring

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

The industry's just on a temporary cumdown at the moment pal, don't stress too much about it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

By popular demand posted:

I went there for an interview years ago and I still never seen so many people paid so little to jerk each other off, the egos on those managers.

Yeah if you're gonna get spunked all over at least have the decency of being a blue-pearl-neckale worker, I'll say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Management wants me to do donkey punches at base pay, pretty sure I'm supposed to get compensation.

HR is on vacation ugh