Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I had to deny service to like five different people in the last hour because they were already high, even though they all denied not being sober. In fact everyone in here looks wasted. Is this paranoia? I vaped like half a cartridge during break and am super stoned.

Areola Grande posted:

please limit urself to one service animal at a time going forward sir

Emptyquote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've never refused service unless someone is banned. Almost all my customers are visibly high on something :shrug:

Areola Grande

when working the front desk I like posting in the yob. most of the time though I'm just tryna find a fun browser game but I'm old and dumb and out of ideas. help me out the yob. a man can only do so many usa today crosswords

:negcycle:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Areola Grande posted:

when working the front desk I like posting in the yob. most of the time though I'm just tryna find a fun browser game but I'm old and dumb and out of ideas. help me out the yob. a man can only do so many usa today crosswords

:negcycle:

Both GeForce Now and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate support streaming via browser, if you have either of those services already (or were considering subscribing) :sweatdrop:

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

Both GeForce Now and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate support streaming via browser, if you have either of those services already (or were considering subscribing) :sweatdrop:

I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate :thunk:

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Starfield on release day at work

Might need to :ninja: a controller in for it

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

Starfield on release day at work

Might need to :ninja: a controller in for it

the only trouble there is that I'm working our front desk which is a very busy place. I don't think I can get away with bringing a controller

:ferrari:

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

i was at the dispensary the other week and i signed up for their rewards program because why not. weirdly enough, apparently doing so makes me eligible to use my debit card there. which... i. don't think that's like, allowed? unless it's some sort of legal loophole thing going on i guess

anyway i'll stick with cash thanks

Areola Grande

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

i was at the dispensary the other week and i signed up for their rewards program because why not. weirdly enough, apparently doing so makes me eligible to use my debit card there. which... i. don't think that's like, allowed? unless it's some sort of legal loophole thing going on i guess

anyway i'll stick with cash thanks

debit card transactions work like a cashless ATM withdrawal. we round ur total up to the nearest even ten dollar increment so that it shows up on ur bank statement as a simple ATM withdrawal for the purpose of being discrete. then we give u the difference back in cash.

having said that, there is always gonna be an additional merchant fee when u use a debit card so cash is still king babyyyy 🤙

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
is there a rewards program where for every book I read I get a free personal-sized brownie?

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

is there a rewards program where for every book I read I get a free personal-sized brownie?

no but if u spend at least a hundo, u get a free pre-roll

[spoiler] i miss book it too. i'd kill for a personal pan pep rn [spoiler]

Kingoffrogs

Areola Grande posted:

sorry yes we're all out of $25 eighths for now

eighths in Illinois are 40-60$ you might as well be buying an eighth of, uh, anything else.

Stay safe out there, strangers...

Areola Grande

just a show off post. Night Terror OG.

Blue Dream genetics :slonk:

I've got cartoony vision :goofy:

Buttchocks

Night Terror doesn't sound like a very good brand name, unless it's for a novelty hot sauce.

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Night Terror doesn't sound like a very good brand name, unless it's for a novelty hot sauce.

It's better than Sweat Helmet or Cheetah Piss :shrug:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7gbWKbXbQ flippin bricks for mansa musa before you became a type one civilization

crimes

berry paris

I love weed

Areola Grande

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7gbWKbXbQ flippin bricks for mansa musa before you became a type one civilization

lol

Areola Grande

:havlat: BRAG POST :havlat:

free samples

Areola Grande

that eighth of Night Terror is the crown jewel. gives u cartoony vision :rznv:

Areola Grande

all the gummies are chock full of sugar and high fructose corn syrup. eh

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
Chock full is kind of relative. Does it say how many calories each piece has?

baka of lathspell

ag mad jealous of ur lyyyyfe

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

baka fwocka fwame posted:

ag mad jealous of ur lyyyyfe

thanks bud. it helps to be reminded that i have a cool job b/c most of the time i'm just staring at the walls, bored af

Areola Grande

berry paris posted:

I love weed

hell, same

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

Areola Grande posted:

:havlat: BRAG POST :havlat:

free samples

oh sweet! i thought gron was just an oregon thing.

hey quick q. is it "grawn" or "grown." i thought it was "grown" but everyone here, dispo employees included, say "grawn"

Macnult

you.. "enjoyed" it? i'm sorry, sir, but that sounds a little 'recreational' and we are a full on medical dispensary. i'm gonna have to confiscate your $60 eighth of Strawberry Cum Fart

Areola Grande

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

oh sweet! i thought gron was just an oregon thing.

hey quick q. is it "grawn" or "grown." i thought it was "grown" but everyone here, dispo employees included, say "grawn"

grown

Areola Grande

Macnult posted:

you.. "enjoyed" it? i'm sorry, sir, but that sounds a little 'recreational' and we are a full on medical dispensary. i'm gonna have to confiscate your $60 eighth of Strawberry Cum Fart

lol

Areola Grande

Mandarin Temple popcorn nugs. I find the smaller nugs easier 2 smoek :350:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hot tip: always get smalls/popcorn, less stems, less breaking up before grinding, more kief :getin:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
i haven't smoked since i was in my 20s but last year i was in michigan and figured gently caress it i might as well experience buying it legally once in my life.

man that was an overwhelming experience.

Bright Bart

I bet that you would look at the dispo
I don't know if you're looking to get your head right or
I don't know if you're looking to get your head right
But I bet that you would look good at the dispo
Dancing to electro-pop like a robót from 2012
Well from 2012

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Sep 14, 2023

Farecoal

There he go
Hey, is Mr. Weed here today??

Bright Bart

Me: Hello. What a fine dispensary you have here. Please take a look at my driver's licence and my medical card. I'm looking for a Lady Green, if you know what I mean. Searching for that Old Man of the Mountain. After some herbal relief for what's ails me, am I clear enough?

Employee: You want weed and hash?

Me: SHHH! Not out loud!

Employee: Sir you don't have to be coy at a dispensary. That's the point of dispensaries.

Me: ...

Employee: And this isn't a dispensary it's a Wendy's drive-thru.

Me: F*** me, not again!!

Areola Grande

a customer named Dena gave me an extra big smile today when I greeted her at the Weed Store front desk. She's a regular and she's been looking flirty lately.

:psyduck: Panic! at the Dispo :blush:

Areola Grande

I'm attracted to her but she's a customer and I'm basically a low ranking weed monk. *le sigh*

Areola Grande

encourage me byob :cheat:

Buttchocks

Areola Grande posted:

I'm attracted to her but she's a customer and I'm basically a low ranking weed monk. *le sigh*

Gain more experience to level up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

my fellow budtenders are gonna want an explanation :ohdear:

maybe I'll just tell em those are my top priorities

:allears: