Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's not locked, ma'am, you just need to push. No, the opposite of that. No, that's still the opposite of pushing. Ok, try just walking forward through the door, but slowly. Yes, you can walk through doors now, you've transcended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Areola Grande posted:

old biker dude today was surprised we weren't selling any dmt. he said it's available "down south"

Was that some sort of euphemism?

Buttchocks

Please tell me he's being replaced by someone in full mail with halberd. I know I wouldn't rob someone dressed like that. I mean, I might steal their halberd, but not their weed.

Buttchocks

Can I get fried with that?

[no one has ever made this joke about dispensaries before]

Buttchocks

is there a rewards program where for every book I read I get a free personal-sized brownie?

Buttchocks

Night Terror doesn't sound like a very good brand name, unless it's for a novelty hot sauce.

Buttchocks

Areola Grande posted:

I'm attracted to her but she's a customer and I'm basically a low ranking weed monk. *le sigh*

Gain more experience to level up.

Buttchocks

Barney Miller

Buttchocks

Hello yes I would like to purchase some Literal Chunks Of poo poo From An Unwashed Butt brand marijuana please. I hear it's very popular.

Buttchocks

I hope people remembered to preorder their weed bouquet.

Buttchocks

Areola Grande posted:

https://youtu.be/PbD_t3a2qjo?si=I6D0KZkI4VS8dxcO

today I was working the front desk when a new customer walked in midway thru this sogn^^^

she listened and then cackled. "this music sounds like new town, new item shop music in an RPG lol"

she's right it did and in that moment I made a new friend. on her way out she bowed and theatrically said "well met"

p good day

Did you give her a quest?

Buttchocks

You should start iodizing your weed, as a public health service.

Buttchocks

xylitol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

mummy powder
tree pollen
Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
Burts Bees lip balm