Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
has there ever been a clutch general

someone average or maybe a little above for ho hum battles and skirmishes and then found that extra gear to dominate with the war on the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

awesome minor league baseball team name

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

also Louis-Nicolas Davout I guess

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

That's my nom de hog cranking

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
gandalf at helms deep op

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

SorePotato posted:

That's my nom de hog cranking

that's the spirit

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Generals are managers and no manager has ever been clutch

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
George Gordon Meade

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

quote:

General Ta Hun Kwai: Kwai's general strategy is focused on the use of heavily armored, technologically superior tanks and vehicles. He is unable to build artillery units and must pay more to deploy aircraft and infantry. He has cheaper and more powerful tanks. Strategies involving reliance on heavy vehicle assaults and rapid troop movements are suited to General Kwai's forces. However, the overall lack of long-ranged support units leave Kwai's forces vulnerable to long range bombardment, against which his forces cannot effectively retaliate.

tankie chinese general

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i had a coworker who was really into them but i don't think he was ever a general or in the army really

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
as i recall the washington generals beat the harlem globetrotters once

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

as i recall the washington generals beat the harlem globetrotters once

lies and propaganda

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Buck Wildman posted:

awesome minor league baseball team name

the good news generals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this year I'm betting on the Washington Generals to repeat their storied 1971 defeat of the Harlem Globetrotters