Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's summer and you know what that means! Backdoor BBQ season is upon us! I'm sure you already have a brisket marinating in the fridge and a few brats in the freezer just in case. If nothing else you can always pop down to the Kroger to get some minced beef for some hamburgers! But what about some ribs? And if you're gonna need ribs you're gonna need sauce. I'm sure like most of us, when it comes time to throw that rack on the grill (after a good dry rub of course), you just grab some BBQ sauce at the store along with your charcoal briquettes. And I get it. I was like you too once. But then I realized I was throwing money away! Do you know what goes into BBQ sauce? It costs next to nothing to make, and this way you can adjust the flavors to your own liking! After you have "taken the red pill", you'll never look back! Once I pierced the veil I could never go back. In fact, I shared the secret with my men's group and shortly thereafter we met in the woods and (after allowing an exception for potato chips, it kept splitting the vote) swore an oath that we would never allow ourselves to ever by tempted again by Sweet Baby Ray, C.B. "Stubb" Stubblefield, KC Masterpiece, or even Bone Suckin' Sauce (despite the ripe potential for a little double entendre). We emerged from those woods, changed. Each heading directly to the store to grab liquid smoke, brown sugar, tomato paste and tomatoes, and the rest of the ingredients you'll need including...

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jun 27, 2023

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
I've got the perfect recipe for a good time. So grab your tongs and let's fire up the grill! You know, nothing beats the thrill of a summer cookout. Before we get started, though, let's talk about the essentials. First things first, I hopped in my trusty minivan and swung by Publix to pick up the freshest ingredients. Gotta make sure we're grilling with the best, right? Now, while I'm manning the grill, I can't help but enjoy a refreshing hard seltzer. It's like a little vacation in a can, right in my own backyard. Ah, the simple joys! But before the grilling begins, there's always a bit of work to be done. You know how it is—mowing the lawn, setting up the lawn chairs, and making sure everything's just right. It's all worth it when you see your family and friends gathering around, ready to dig in. And what's a backyard BBQ without some chips and dip to kick things off? It's the perfect way to whet our appetites while we wait for those brats to sizzle on the grill. You know brats are a staple in our household. Whether we're enjoying 'em with sauerkraut or piling on the toppings, there's just something special about sinking your teeth into a perfectly grilled bratwurst. It's like a bite of summer bliss.

Subscribe now to my channel for your ticket to a summer filled with smoky flavors, unforgettable moments, and a whole lot of grilling love. Let's make this summer one to remember!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Posts picture of $3,000 designer sink; eats hoagie over it.