Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Lefties are cool as gently caress.
gently caress the Police.
Righthanded people did 911. (true story look it up)
Goku is lefthanded.
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Oh hells yes no righties (disgusting!) allowed up in this bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Our time has come

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Did you know as a left handed person you had a sibling in the womb who you killed and ate?

I do, because I'm left handed. It's great to be natural evil.

If you will excuse me, I need to go wipe my rear end. With my RIGHT hand. :smugdog:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I got a pencil, a test booklet, and a question to answer in the form of an essay.

Time to shine.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
What kind of sinister horse hockey is going on itt?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Sorry s*nister

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

So are ambis invisible or tolerated?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

satanic splash-back posted:

So are ambis ignored or tolerated?

I think they should make up their god damned minds.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Look at all these sinister motherfuckers up in here

Although I am ambidextrous, I am posting in solidarity because my dog is left-handed :3:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

If you're not left, then you're bereft!

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
If only they had a left handed scissors when I was young.

Peachy Nietzsche
Jul 26, 2007

This thread's like staring into the void.
Is it just me or do any other lefties watch righties do every day tasks and wonder how the gently caress they get anything done?

It surprises me each time I have the thought since you are surrounded by them. I am the only lefty in my family yet I still cannot process how they write, use utensils, tools, etc It all looks so awkward.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Being a lefty has mostly sucked, I’m glad my kid isn’t a lefty, god drat smudging paper all throughout school, scissors, computer mice, sports, the struggle is real

But damned if I don’t instantly see another lefty and either give the nod or verbally acknowledge my fellow lefty, we got each other’s backs

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ah, my sinistral comrades

edit: wait, you guys use the mouse with the left hand, too? that's hosed up.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I’m left handed with some stuff (chopping with a knife, cutting with scissors, shootin guns) and right handed with other stuff (hand writing, tugging)

I think my left hand was meant to destroy and my right hand was meant to create

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Buce posted:

ah, my sinistral comrades

edit: wait, you guys use the mouse with the left hand, too? that's hosed up.

The idea of using the mouse with my right hand is crazy aha, I use a unisex hand mouse with my left hand and don’t split my fingers, use my left pointer finger to hit either the left or right mouse button

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
My biology teacher had a lefties only mug with a hole on the side so if you tried drinking out of it while holding it with your right hand you would spill drink all over yourself. hilarious

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

‘Sup, my peeps? My mom has always said I do everything backwards and it annoys her even though it’s perfectly normal to me. Hey, ma! Check this out! *scoops a plate full of beans with my left hand*

Most of the men on my dad’s side were left-handed including my grandfather, who wrote in some really bitchin’ Edwardian script and had a signature that beats the gently caress out of John Hancock’s. I myself always get compliments on my penmanship, even though I consider it to be nothing special and average, at best.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Cassette Moodcore posted:

The idea of using the mouse with my right hand is crazy aha, I use a unisex hand mouse with my left hand and don’t split my fingers, use my left pointer finger to hit either the left or right mouse button

sounds awful. you have my left-handed condolences.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Finally, a thread for me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think it's great you people have your own thread

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

2013 Yale University study posted:

When studying patients with psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder, 40 percent of the patients reported writing with their left hand. This was much higher than what was found in the control group.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This thread is so sinister! Someone do something!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I like cracking it with my left

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Smugworth posted:

I think it's great you people have your own thread

:getout:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I do some things with my left hand OP. Is that okay?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah! Go for it! Don't let your disgusting birth defects keep you from living your lives.

gurragadon
Jul 28, 2006

Being left-handed is funny when I watch some right-handed person have to move the mouse to the other side of a keyboard after I'm done using a computer. I hate writing on dry erase boards though.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Ive been working on equalizing my hands for years. I'm pretty close.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I got really into fountain pens and doing lots of writing, once. Fountain pen ink is liquid and not oil like in ballpoint pens. It stays wet for a while. Man, SO MANY SMUDGES...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i write left handed but eat spagetie with my right hand.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I also write with my left hand but throw with my right. What are we?!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
eating is probably the true sign of handedness imo. I throw/bat right, also lefty mousers scare me

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Is skating goofy-foot stance a common trait for us lefties or is that unrelated? Because that's how I skate. Trying to skate the normal way = fall down.

But yeah I also do things like use a mouse, play guitar, or use scissors right-handed. A lot of it is just muscle memory and getting used to whatever action it is. When I got really into regularly writing, I tried to force myself to try writing right-handed here and there. It was horrendous, at first. Practicing, it got better and better. Just like learning to write at first when you were a kid, you can't give up right away just because it isn't immediately comfortable. I gave up eventually, though.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've learned on my left-handedness sensitivity journey the left-handed are in fact people and not soulless shells of creatures bent on the downfall of humankind.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Smugworth posted:

I've learned on my left-handedness sensitivity journey the left-handed are in fact people and not soulless shells of creatures bent on the downfall of humankind.

no, we're still that

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I jerk off left-handed, it just feels natural.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

super sweet best pal posted:

I jerk off left-handed, it just feels natural.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you tug yourself with your non-dominant hand while you tug someone else with your dominant hand it feels like you’re both getting subpar handjobs