Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's more evil?
Wesker
Mark Zuckerberg
What is 'evil' anyway? Everything is, like, shades of gray.
Goku
View Results

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Real Americans are asking this question, but neither the so-called mainstream media nor the so-called intellectuals on political discussion forums have the guts to discuss it. Time to remedy that.

I have a very refined opinion of course but I want to hear what you, the uninformed dullards of GBS, think about this crucial issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
do i want to google who wesker is or is it going to be some billionaire rear end in a top hat

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ah, a video game character. probably mark zuckerman then as he has unleashed incalculable harm on the real world

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Fictional characters always lose to real people in rear end in a top hat contests

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Probably the one that exists OP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Wesker has the self-awareness to wear sunglasses to hide his soullessness.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Zuckerberg invited me to an island resort to hunt humans back when I was a senator.

Even though I hadn't held a firearm in a long while I was still a better shot then that loving loser.

He hasn't spoken to me since.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fart Fuckerberg

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Zuck couldn't pull off these moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ah, a video game character. probably mark zuckerman then as he has unleashed incalculable harm on the real world

Charles Bukowski posted:

Fictional characters always lose to real people in rear end in a top hat contests

Chrs posted:

Probably the one that exists OP

This is foolishness. You are fools. Feel free to post ITT again when (if) you get acquainted with the works of Alexius Meinong.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

To assist discussion I have prepared a quick summary of common complaints about Wesker:
  • Dead expressionless face makes it almost certain that he is a sociopath
  • Uses controlling interest in massive technology company to push his own incomprehensible agenda
  • Coerced an Asian-American woman into a life of subservience for his own sinister purposes
  • Has no regard for laws, even those clearly designed to protect the public
  • Always wears the same thing to work every day

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I voted for Goku, hth op

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I think Wesker's got some good ideas OP. Looking forward to this Ouroboros thing he's supposed to be showing off next week

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why are they laughing so hysterically for so long over that? i’m sure they’ve seen plenty of bad and cheesy action scenes, this one doesn’t really stand out

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

He might. Like all the super-rich, he has way, way more free time than regular people. He has, legit and no joke, been using that free time to train how to fight so he can challenge his business rivals to trials by combat.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

probably mark zuckerman then as he has unleashed incalculable harm on the real world

Yep. This.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
goku isnt evil. ban everybody who chose that option please; their moral compass is irreparable

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

goku sucking up all the energy of the planet’s life forms for his own personal “spirit bomb” vanity project is exactly the kind of thing a billionaire would do

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

if zuckerberg cracks elon's jaw, i will consider choosing wesker.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

cumpantry posted:

do you want elon to tweet more

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Bad Purchase posted:

goku sucking up all the energy of the planet’s life forms for his own personal “spirit bomb” vanity project is exactly the kind of thing a billionaire would do

goku is simply forcusing the energy in a way the governemtn cannot. due to corruption and bureaucracy. we should be thankful captains of saiyans like goku exist

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Who is more evil...

Mark Zuckerberg...

or BOWSER!!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

Goku sucks alright.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Bad Purchase posted:

why are they laughing so hysterically for so long over that? i’m sure they’ve seen plenty of bad and cheesy action scenes, this one doesn’t really stand out

Rich Evans forgot his inhaler.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
zucker is also more heroic than goku because zucker actually exists. qed.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Wesker didn’t brick my perfectly good VR headset and a bunch of poo poo I paid for trying to make me sign up for facebook.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

cumpantry posted:

Milo and POTUS posted:

do you want elon to tweet more

Cubone posted:

zucker is also more heroic than goku because zucker actually exists. qed.

These are the sorts of nuances that make this question such a hot-button issue, and just one more reason that the mods should sticky this thread for the sake of the national dialogue.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Who is more evil...

Mark Zuckerberg...

or BOWSER!!!!

lol wtf kind of nonsense question is this? grow up.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Narc Suckabong

naem
May 29, 2011

am I alone in not hating Mark Zuckerberg

he seems ok?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

am I alone in not hating Mark Zuckerberg

he seems ok?

Elon makes him look down right relatable, but I try to keep my mind it would be still be good and just to smash his face with a bat

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Konar posted:

Elon makes him look down right relatable, but I try to keep my mind it would be still be good and just to smash his face with a bat

i get that hes evil and poo poo but please no psycho poating in gbs

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Konar posted:

why would you force poor fuzzy flying mammal to contact his face

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

i get that hes evil and poo poo but please no psycho poating in gbs

sorry let me GBS-ify

"would be good for his face to be hit by someone else not me though I am just wishing for action"

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Who abandoned their kids harder? elon or goku

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Konar posted:

sorry let me GBS-ify

"would be good for his face to be hit by someone else not me though I am just wishing for action"

you can't say "in minecraft" after the trial has started dude

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Prof. Crocodile posted:

To assist discussion I have prepared a quick summary of common complaints about Wesker:
  • Dead expressionless face makes it almost certain that he is a sociopath
  • Uses controlling interest in massive technology company to push his own incomprehensible agenda
  • Coerced an Asian-American woman into a life of subservience for his own sinister purposes
  • Has no regard for laws, even those clearly designed to protect the public
  • Always wears the same thing to work every day

OK so it is with no small amount of embarrassment that I must admit that I had mislabeled some of my research and this is in fact a quick summary of common complaints about Mark Zuckerberg.

I apologize for any confusion.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bossy lady posted:

Who abandoned their kids harder? elon or goku

This is the kind of hard-hitting question that only GBS has the guts to ask. This falls out of my area of academic expertise, so I'm going to abstain from answering, although anyone who wants my unofficial opinion can PM me or follow me on Mastodon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is the kind of hard-hitting question that only GBS has the guts to ask. This falls out of my area of academic expertise, so I'm going to abstain from answering, although anyone who wants my unofficial opinion can PM me or follow me on Mastodon.

follow-up question: who hit their kids harder? elon or goku