Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Hello 'YOB!

Can I see your table by the bed please? I've always been curious about what people put in their tables besides their beds. Let me start with mine:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
my bedside table doubles as my partner's dresser which is why there is a pile of clothes on top of it at the moment
it is also one of our bookshelves
and a storage space for my typewriter :buddy:

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Gorgeous Zan posted:

my bedside table doubles as my partner's dresser which is why there is a pile of clothes on top of it at the moment
it is also one of our bookshelves
and a storage space for my typewriter :buddy:

Awesome table! Mind if I ask why do have a stick hanging on the wall?

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
my partner is a big harry potter fan it's a wand!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
My bedside table has been a storage tote since I moved in two years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's my grandmother's mahogany table.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I need to get one still :ohdear: haven't been in this apartment a full year yet. I do have a stack of cardboard boxes with a laptop on it! not picture worthy though.

Ass-penny

I was going to make a joke about not having money for a bedside table but it sucked.

the truth is my bedroom is small and in lieu of a table I have a pile of empty whiskey bottles in all the crevasses around the bed. the only thing I would keep on a table were I to get one is a glass of water; this I keep on the floor next to the bed.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

don't feel bad, as I do have money for a bedside table, but outfitting a new apartment when I moved with barely any of my stuff across country has left my with countless other priorities. Even my hobbyist expenses have taken priority over that, so it's not like I'm that down bad -- just kind of a gremlin.

I respect a good whiskey-bed. In college my roommate and I had a hell closet that if opened would rain down empty Canada House bottles.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Snuff Melange posted:

don't feel bad, as I do have money for a bedside table, but outfitting a new apartment when I moved with barely any of my stuff across country has left my with countless other priorities. Even my hobbyist expenses have taken priority over that, so it's not like I'm that down bad -- just kind of a gremlin.

I respect a good whiskey-bed. In college my roommate and I had a hell closet that if opened would rain down empty Canada House bottles.

glad to hear you've embraced gremlife

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

cruft

I want to post a photo but the recent imgur crap means it's a pain in the rear end right now, so I'll post a description instead.

It's a pecan wood table stained sort of green, with a black mastic top. On it is:

• an asthma inhaler
  • a thing I cram up my nose to stop me from snoring (it really works!)
  • some foam earplugs
  • some dental floss (I reuse dental floss until it breaks)
  • a roll of duct tape and an emery board that I've been using to get rid of warts (also appears to really work!)
  • a tin of petroleum jelly lip balm
  • an ebook reader

Finger Prince

Lämp

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I enjoy ur minimalism :)

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

That's a cool lamp.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Robot Made of Meat

Areola Grande posted:

I enjoy ur minimalism :)

I'm so minimal I don't even HAVE a bedtable!

(but I do have a bookcase headboard)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Saoshyant posted:

That's a cool lamp.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Whats inside the drawer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince