Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I need to get one still :ohdear: haven't been in this apartment a full year yet. I do have a stack of cardboard boxes with a laptop on it! not picture worthy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

don't feel bad, as I do have money for a bedside table, but outfitting a new apartment when I moved with barely any of my stuff across country has left my with countless other priorities. Even my hobbyist expenses have taken priority over that, so it's not like I'm that down bad -- just kind of a gremlin.

I respect a good whiskey-bed. In college my roommate and I had a hell closet that if opened would rain down empty Canada House bottles.