Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rollos
Aug 11, 2007

Hold on, won't be long
I think whether people enjoy cruises or not depends on what they expect out of a vacation. When I go on a trip somewhere I enjoy the aspect of finding things to do and usually have a few goals I'd like to accomplish at the destination. For other people a vacation means relaxing and doing very little planning and just decompressing with alcohol and food. Cruises greatly appeal to this latter group.

I took a 7 day cruise to Alaska with my mom about 15 years ago and it was alright. The food wasn't that great and the boat kind of sucked but visiting towns and seeing the landscapes was cool. The thing that sucks about the town stops though is they are tourist trappy and they don't give you enough time to explore, I think we got like 6 hours or so per spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU