Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

my dick is marxist

so it doesn't work

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

yo.... I heard that weed be grippin'

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I thought the no tweets rule was a good rule and, while I will get over it in time, I'm mildly disappointed that there wasn't a brief fad of thread exclusive variant covers

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

quote:

Practicing vore, which involves the fantasy or fetish of being consumed or consuming others, can be justified within the framework of Marxist teachings. Marxism emphasizes the importance of individual freedom and autonomy, which includes the freedom to pursue one's personal desires and sexual expression. By engaging in vore, individuals are asserting their autonomy over their bodies and exploring their desires in a consensual and mutually pleasurable manner.

Furthermore, Marxism promotes the abolition of private property and the equal distribution of resources. In the context of vore, this can be interpreted as the consumption and redistribution of bodies. In this perspective, individuals engaging in vore are challenging the capitalist notion of private ownership and embracing a more communal and egalitarian understanding of the human body.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I still don't think that's true

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

nice credit score

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

message received and lesson fuckin learned :stonklol:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

good news I dug up the 2022 pictures thread so expect another tranche whenever I feel like it

have a treat by Thread Treasure, Pkmn Trainer Red:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yeah yeah, we've all played Darkstalkers

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

one more wizard for the road:

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

redneck nazgul posted:

so it doesn't work

it failed and will never work agaion

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

it failed and will never work agaion

good.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

are sorcerers wizards?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

That's right

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Also here's some dumb poo poo from the other thread.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4r5ldpPWAY

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

shitposting solidarity

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/johnb78/status/1674008375171112960

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tbf mormons are really popular as nannies

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

tokin opposition posted:

https://i.imgur.com/OpByktX.gif

url'd in case of epileptic sensitivity

:hmmyes:

Insanely hosed up to post a pic of a domestic abuse victim

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/occultvagrant/status/1673820042889416706?t=5BySRNPsInZPSMOw_LdRAw&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

?????????

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvIUoWObKU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm a blue collar worker struggling to care for my disabled partner. It sure would be praxis if somebody could help me out by providing me cooking instructions in an easy to follow format.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

rodbeard posted:

I'm a blue collar worker struggling to care for my disabled partner. It sure would be praxis if somebody could help me out by providing me cooking instructions in an easy to follow format.

We have a thread for that over here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035309

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

bad news for costco-spam

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

tokin opposition posted:

bad news for costco-spam

No screenshots. User loses posting privileges for 1 week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

quote:

That means most can click to the second page of search results from a library website to identify the author of a book called Ecomyth, but most cannot review search results from a library website to identify a book suggesting that the claims made both for and against genetically modified foods are unreliable.