Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Bald Stalin posted:

That must be so much more incredibly dangerous my god
Well, yeah, it's a two-ton V12 with 690 horsepower that'll do a quarter mile in 10.7 seconds and can supposedly do 200 mph

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

FFT posted:

Well, yeah, it's a V12 with 690 horsepower

Cool can't wait to drive the legal speed limit in it 99.9% of the time.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
who cares what it looks like, it's a car. destroy it and melt the metal down for building trains

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

it does look pretty nice tbh

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

OK class, now don't forget, when you're out there on the road I want one hand at 12 and the other hand at about 12:15 futzing around with the display. And if that one hand isn't at 12 then you'd better have at 6! And remember, you have about 30 degrees to turn the wheel, so don't get on any fancy curved roads.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FFT posted:

that's just a hyundai tiburon

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

FFT posted:

does it come in automatic

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
these days it would be more unusual if a manual were an option

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

tokin opposition posted:

who cares what it looks like, it's a car. destroy it and melt the metal down for building trains

This but the interior of the trains must crush my ribcage

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Demilich posted:

Cool can't wait to drive the legal speed limit in it 99.9% of the time.

cant wait to store it forever in my tax deductible "automobile museum"

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

looks like an iMac and a PT cruiser had a baby

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

does it come in automatic
An 8-speed automatic! only.

pretty sure that's what the dial in the center is for, because that's just what they do now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FFT posted:

Well, yeah, it's a two-ton V12 with 690 horsepower that'll do a quarter mile in 10.7 seconds and can supposedly do 200 mph

my first car was $1800 and i got it up to 145 which is faster than any human should be driving so i don't see the draw

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

i say swears online posted:

my first car was $1800 and i got it up to 145 which is faster than any human should be driving so i don't see the draw
it's not about what you can do, it's about what you could do. y'know, the implication

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

FFT posted:

it's not about what you can do, it's about what you could do. y'know, the implication

instantly kill yourself and a couple strangers?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Gripweed posted:

instantly kill yourself and a couple strangers?

if we can get rid of the second part it becomes good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/RobertMackey/status/1096035769993646080

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mola Yam posted:

looks like he hasn't even finished building out the restaurant.

i'd maybe give it six months or a year of running a thriving business before i bought a sign to rub my ex's face in bulgogi

it's a new restaurant. six months to a year is as long as it will last.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
Commenting on a woman's appearance in a photo can trot into rude territory for several mane reasons. First, it can saddle someone with objectification, reducing their worth to mere looks rather than their capabilities or thoughts. It's a bit much, assuming a level of familiarity that hasn't been bridled by consent. Such remarks can stirrup negative impacts on self-esteem, reinforcing the idea that one's value is hitched to appearance. It's also important to rein in comments that might gallop over cultural sensitivities, as beauty standards can vary widely across pastures. In professional arenas, focusing on looks can unseat a woman's authority, making it harder for her to jump hurdles in her career. So, let's not spur on this behaviour.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Mola Yam posted:

In professional arenas, focusing on looks can unseat a woman's authority, making it harder for her to jump hurdles in her career.

to "stay at the trough" as it were

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

the milk machine posted:

these days it would be more unusual if a manual were an option

This is probably the most objectionable thing to me about this car which looks like you are sitting inside Garfield

This is much safer at 145 and it gets there quicker. Best not to max out a car's capabilities.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Taeke posted:

Huh, that's actually not too far from here. Might be a nice outing with the kids some day.

Build a trebuchet day

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
BAH!

KORNOLOGY has issued a correction as of 09:07 on Mar 28, 2024

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

unironically loving how the ac outlets and controls make a little guy with glasses and a mustache.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
I think some of the Ferrari interiors are even more gaudy.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

unironically loving how the ac outlets and controls make a little guy with glasses and a mustache.

just don't hit any hedgehogs

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

its stupid because u only need to get up to 88 mph to see some serious poo poo

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe

They're talking about a salad

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FFT posted:

snobby 86/brz

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

they're dating

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gripweed posted:

they're dating

You never talk about salads with your dates?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Lord White update

https://twitter.com/SashoTodorov1/status/1773145496246243534

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

thank god theres a giant gaudy V12 emblem in case some one wonders why there's no back seat

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

and they say kayfabe is dead

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Just like the Dawn of Muammar Gadaffi dynasty? Did they also have a Libyan wrestler? Or do they literally mean Gaddafi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Bald Stalin posted:

Why don't they make cool af car interiors like that any more? All this grey and black poo poo is boring

you can just buy an old car