Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my whole thing is not giving a single poo poo about my heritage or where my doughy ancestors came from. makes my dad real annoyed lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

my whole thing is not giving a single poo poo about my heritage or where my doughy ancestors came from. makes my dad real annoyed lol.

Did you just fall out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Did you just fall out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you

thank you

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Pissing off dad is epic

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HashtagGirlboss posted:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

when you say it like that, yeah... makes sense...

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Stolen from another thread:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Green nationalism is destroying our country

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

50 bodies in orgrimmar is barely a blip on the radar

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Crazycryodude posted:

A solid 75% of white dudes in New England love to tell you about how they had a direct ancestor on the Mayflower

it's no Charming Nancy thats for sure

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

HashtagGirlboss posted:

yup

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

i mean the thing that really gets me about the self-application of the WASP label is the norman erasure

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I gotta keep my french heritage in mind to remind myself how bad colonialism is and how much white people, including myself, should despise ourselves. not just for who we are but also for how we got here

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/BadMedicalTakes/status/1780282051695956161

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

I gotta keep my french heritage in mind to remind myself how bad colonialism is and how much white people, including myself, should despise ourselves. not just for who we are but also for how we got here

nah let it go. everyone can tell you're a white person and that's enough.

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

shackleford posted:

lol that this lady spent so much time on reddit that she had a million karma and modded multiple front page subreddits, and still had time to go to every gala on the planet

how the gently caress did i forget that jizzlane was a mod

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

nice obelisk idiot posted:

i can't believe that i married a man who could blindly accept that chariots were used en masse in the ptolemaic kingdom, instead of forces more typical to the other diadochic states

this is it, this is the one we've been waiting for

NICE USERNAME POST COMBO

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

KoRMaK posted:

lol like a Kinsey career climber is going to not show up to the office over the weekend

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

honey i know youre mad about the cheating but have you seen this?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://x.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

Imagine being so PMC brained you're bringing management strategies into the bedroom.

Also:

https://x.com/JigokuCake/status/1780038833972609456

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

trying to get a good night sleep on the couch but my wife’s scrum team is doing a sprint

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Best Friends posted:

trying to get a good night sleep on the couch but my wife’s scrum team is doing a sprint

Destiny?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Best Friends posted:

Given what internet poly people are like, we can assume none are practicing Lean Six Sigma.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://x.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

Imagine being so PMC brained you're bringing management strategies into the bedroom.

and doing them wrong too! if your retrospectives are eight hours long, you're losing two person-months of sucking and loving per quarter and those are numbers that are really going to burn you in the market

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

voir dire just has to be a fever dream for this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Voting coffee break every time your throuple mates try to scrum poker how many points 'rear end loving' should be so it never gets added to the sprint board.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Missed opportunity to use the drawing of the hand to match palm lines to their corresponding ADHD type

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bussykins

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[quagmire voice] gigny-bussy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

your dad has a bussy le grand

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bussy politics thread

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

i say swears online posted:

your dad has a bussy le grand

connery bond voice: bussy galore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ill say it, I actually think it’s nice that France gave Cher a department with a bussy