Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Marne department is the place to go for community bussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

tokin opposition posted:

everyone is socially isolated now dumbass

she pitied him and went out of her way to do something nice and this is what you have to say??????

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

whaley posted:

she pitied him and went out of her way to do something nice and this is what you have to say??????

Getting quotes is the only way I interact with humans

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsqi_KUVh_M

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/Marxozoic/status/1779894024918516059

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1780264387015741633

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

KORNOLOGY posted:

What if I could fart into my own rear end?

am i too late to angel VC this

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Ahh poo poo, take my money

Another good one:

The Alchemist has issued a correction as of 11:44 on Apr 17, 2024

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Why is white nationalist brown? I guess racism is color blind, after all

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Ben Franklin posted:

...since Detachments of English from Britain sent to America, will have their Places at Home so soon supply’d and increase so largely here; why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://x.com/ConorM67_/status/1780535398936019434

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/rob_heighton/status/1780540930820362395

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

RIP to picture thread regular junpei, who ate a 100k probe

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cheen posted:

the moderators of the video games forum are insane lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Cheen posted:

Lmao of all the posts he could have gotten banned for

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

lmao

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the video games subforum is zionist

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pictures thread stands with Video Games ✊

#ALWAYS

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Is the UK real? Like, honestly? Because it doesn't feel real. It feels like a parody.

https://twitter.com/Samfr/status/1780347562941108528

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I'm trying to enjoy my life playing video games how DARE you remind me of the genocide

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm sad to say that the pussy crisis is real.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Is the UK real? Like, honestly? Because it doesn't feel real. It feels like a parody.

https://twitter.com/Samfr/status/1780347562941108528

Give Gregg a statue

He looks like a nice bloke

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

yeah give the man a statue already why are you all such pricks across the pond

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

hey look a vibrator for your mom

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Cheen posted:

those were all good posts wth, except for the one where he apologized

this is why we have two video game threads in cspam

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

im from new england and my earliest born ancestor here was from some catholic rhine german family. he fought in the revolutionary war, though. boy howdy did ben franklin hate him some german immigrants.

too many new englanders are irish and french canadian and hate "the english" too much to try and steal mayflower valor for 75%, though

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what's with the 11 year probes? did the admins discover a new button buried deep within the catacombs of the forum code or is it a leap year thing they're trying to milk as much spite out of as possible?

the other dude who caught one caught one for pointing out that the ukraine is going to lose against russia

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

what's with the 11 year probes? did the admins discover a new button buried deep within the catacombs of the forum code or is it a leap year thing they're trying to milk as much spite out of as possible?

the other dude who caught one caught one for pointing out that the ukraine is going to lose against russia

I could be wrong but the first 100k hour probe I remember was in d&d during the 2012 election

They happen. Usually when somebody becomes annoying enough that the admins want to give them a lifetime achievement perma but don’t have time to manufacture some abusive PMs nobody gets to see, which, well, Junpie was nothing if not annoying

I don’t think there’s ever been a particularly consistent application

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The Voice of Labor posted:

There have been 100,000 hour probes for long enough that some of the people who got them aren't probed anymore.

Its effectively just a more ostentatious permaban.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

A few years ago, the first 10000 hour probes ran out, and I think some nerd even came back? It's always been a thing, kinda like the forever probes that ran until the release of Duke Nukem Forever

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Junpei has caught tons of other probes elsewhere and mods were probably fed up, he kept posting Tumblr stuff in the fiction writing thread + getting probed for it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

change my name posted:

he kept posting Tumblr stuff in the fiction writing thread

oh?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Eat This Glob posted:

im from new england and my earliest born ancestor here was from some catholic rhine german family. he fought in the revolutionary war, though. boy howdy did ben franklin hate him some german immigrants.

too many new englanders are irish and french canadian and hate "the english" too much to try and steal mayflower valor for 75%, though

From the Midwest and at least one of my ancestors who came here was a Hessian mercenary for the British during the revolutionary war and just stuck around after lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

shackleford posted:

i mean the thing that really gets me about the self-application of the WASP label is the norman erasure

They aren't aristocrats but the bourgeoisie

The Alchemist posted:

Why is white nationalist brown? I guess racism is color blind, after all

It really is. Whiteness for white supremacists is a strange property that mostly means part of the in group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Eat This Glob posted:

my wife's family legit traced one branch back to the mayflower and into england, otoh my ancestors were too broke to know much more than that they came from ireland at some point