Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Every ag innovation of the last few decades has just been exciting new ways to use more plastic and other petroleum products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

frozenphil posted:

Every ag innovation of the last few decades century has just been exciting new ways to use more plastic and other petroleum products.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nv6e4F-wnQ
the comments section is a big tent of all different walks singing the harmony "(food truck) rocks"

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

frozenphil posted:

Every ag innovation of the last few decades has just been exciting new ways to use more plastic and other petroleum products.

I finally watched the original Billy Wilder's Sabrina last year, where Humphrey Bogart plays a billionaire who is obsessed with saturating the global market with plastics. deeply disturbing "comedy-romance" lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

frozenphil posted:

that's because plastic is very useful

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

frozenphil posted:

this use is ok though because it's china

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3jcDKUBtQ

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fleetwood posted:

I finally watched the original Billy Wilder's Sabrina last year, where Humphrey Bogart plays a billionaire who is obsessed with saturating the global market with plastics. deeply disturbing "comedy-romance" lol

Plastic was a huge deal, like as big a leap as transparent steel or something would be today. Who the hell is Thomas Edison, we should be sucking off Leo Baekeland

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

- Protagonist starts dating someone Mother Car doesn't like.

- Mother Car goes to the bad part of town, mules for some drug dealers, and goes home with some product in the glove box.

- Love Interest takes Mother Car to the store, Mother Car makes an illegal turn in front of a cop, gets pulled over.

- Love Interest gets busted for intent.

- Protagonist finds out, is very mad at Mother!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

- Protagonist starts dating someone Mother Car doesn't like.

- Mother Car goes to the bad part of town, mules for some drug dealers, and goes home with some product in the glove box.

- Love Interest takes Mother Car to the store, Mother Car makes an illegal turn in front of a cop, gets pulled over.

- Love Interest gets busted for intent.

- Protagonist finds out, is very mad at Mother!

lol

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://x.com/BudrykZack/status/1781318828258955576

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Everybody in this house gets their own salt and pepper shakers.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Everybody in this house gets their own salt and pepper shakers.

Sorry your family was so poor you had to share salt and pepper, op

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
the salt and pepper shaker bind the table as one

if you're going to do separate salt service it has to be the little dish with the tiny spoon

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Individual salt n pep represents the very last shred of social unity and communal spirit torn apart by liberal hyper individualism

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Oh it was byops. Did you not? Well since we're friends, you can rent mine. 10% off

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
If you ever wanted to hear a ballad in honor of Mohammad Mosaddegh sung by a professor at of ESL/Bilingual Education at the National Louis University today is your lucky day! It's even better because she released an album in 2015 that is mostly pretty generic folk-ish stuff and then half way through BAM: The Ballad of Mosaddegh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3U3t6hM9eQ

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

drat that loving sucks rear end

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

In a turn of events surprising no one, fat old man with fast food heavy diet is smelly and gross.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

In a turn of events surprising no one, fat old man with fast food heavy diet is smelly and gross.

i believe that guy, whoever he is

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I do not. Donald Trump could never fart.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
:trumppop::fart:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Patriots are in control incontinent

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Rigged Death Trap posted:

hey look a vibrator for your mom

lollll

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

that's so loving cool

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
If you've got big enough tiddies you can use old bras the same way

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

:psyduck:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Samuel Glompers posted:

Individual salt n pep represents the very last shred of social unity and communal spirit torn apart by liberal hyper individualism

it's the ny governor's mansion

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/StarshipAlves/status/1779541614152613981

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I really like that they didn't call them jellyfish

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Inspector Hound posted:

I really like that they didn't call them jellyfish

yeah that would have been an odd choice. for one, theyd need to workshop the calendar,

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

still can't wrap my head around how colony organisms work

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
they work together

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one of the microorganisms obviously hogs all the calories until the other, less wealthy microorganisms die from starvation and lack of moral virtue. then the billionaire cell also dies. it's the only way a society can function.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/xingxiafa315/status/1780035318705803411

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

everybody is colony organisms, some just have an easier time separating

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

still can't wrap my head around how colony organisms work

we are against colonizers here in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

we are against colonizers here in cspam