Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lol he doesn't pay his employees but buys them doordash? sure

time to pull the ppp record lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Gripweed posted:

They've actually looked into adding faces to Mt Rushmore before, but they determined that the rockface is too unstable. If they tried to add a face there's a good chance they'd just make the whole thing collapse.

Who were they gonna add? FDR?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

fetterman's undercovers are also dudes in hoodies and gym shorts

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Cheen posted:

you're talking about the Fetterales

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lollin at the view counts decreasing by two orders of magnitude

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ArmedZombie posted:

bill is the funniest president hands down. too bad about all the sexual assault and international bombing campaigns though.

One of those campaigns was from Hillary's first words for him after the cheating came out.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hatebag posted:

eh, according to this:

ya got an anaesthetic, a benzo, and a muscle relaxer. probably a pretty groovy time unless you upend it

it was this:

https://x.com/nickmmark/status/1708548368241484251

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I can't imagine a near-immortal alien being subjected to the psychic assault of puberty

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i should've known that disabled meant fat

e: lol

not googling this, but I choose to believe the title is a reference to having too many partners lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Whenever I see an "Age of consent needs to be raised to 25" person I assume they're either a crank or a nonce whose age is somewhere between 18 and 25.

they're probably just using hyperbole on the internet

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

January 3rd and we already got a banger

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

:hmmyes:

Also, there was famously some movie set where something at the snacks/drinks table got spiked with PCP and a bunch of folks had to go to the hospital. I don't think they ever caught who did it.

Titanic lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Chewbecca posted:

Is American water undrinkable? Why do people always use bottled water in their Stanleys. It's so much plastic wastage :whitewater:

lol that's it's costco water too. it's literally the same source as her tap water

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the milk machine posted:

based on my research consisting of watching a lot of spy movies and shows, the job is like 95% banging people

so they probably just promote whichever junior spies are the best at it

Ian Fleming's job as a spy was to seduce senators' wives

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

rodbeard posted:

You're thinking of Roald Dahl

they were on the same team

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

gently caress anish kapoor but also lol

the first art that dude has ever made

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

this is way better than the 70g of candy flavored sucralose tbh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

BonHair posted:

We have the same with Carhartt over here. Reliable working clothes for people who use power tools in their work instead of PowerPoint. Now appropriated by hipsters, leading to the company having two lines that are hard to distinguish if you don't really care, one that's good for working and one that just pretends to be.

this poo poo is very funny in Brooklyn, where my anti-fashion fabricator friends are now suddenly on trend

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

if youre jewish and get a kosher meal, yeah probably. according to wikipedia the airline kosher meal costs twice as much to produce, so hopefully that translates into better quality food

my wife tried this trick and got an unseasoned chicken breast with a couple boiled carrots

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Ken bone was a fuckin liar. Hillary could've told him to his face that his job filling his town with toxic coal dust fumes was valuable, important, and guaranteed by democrats in perpetuity and that she personally would give him a harem of beautiful human submarines and he still would've voted for trump. dude wanted his fifteen minutes and that monkey's paw curled predictably and fantastically

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Weka posted:

Who is the auth right guy?

joe the plumber

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

joe the plumber died from blocked pipes

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

shackleford posted:

i guess with 37 data points there ought to be enough measurements to see if nut time is normally distributed

fluffer #2 ruins all those data sadly

theflyingexecutive has issued a correction as of 00:40 on Mar 2, 2024

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

imagine you decide to do something really sweet for someone

and then he yells a meme from almost twenty years ago right in your face while busting

seems like she laughed about it and gave him a keepsake? all the judgement in here implies not a lot of sex party invitations going around tbh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://x.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

Imagine being so PMC brained you're bringing management strategies into the bedroom.

and doing them wrong too! if your retrospectives are eight hours long, you're losing two person-months of sucking and loving per quarter and those are numbers that are really going to burn you in the market

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

BonHair posted:

Wasps would be funnier, both for the pun and because they're more aggressive.

Also aren't honey bees specifically doing fine because we've monetized them, while all the other bee species are dying?

that's the point the article makes, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

stringless posted:

Most of Canada isn't really habitable, but it's about 3.8 million square miles just like the USA and makes 4.6 million square miles when combined with Mexico

fact check on "most of a continent": mostly false

yeah that statement is at least three pinocchios