Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I'm not familiar with that Star Wars character

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Broadlybrowsing posted:

I remember lurking this thread on my lunch break and enjoying clever photoshops by pkmontrainer red. It’s not as good anymore.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

What confuses me is just like, why? Did the images thread do something that upset a bunch of people so bad they had to murder it?

I just wanted to look at funny pictures of politicians and be angry/sad/amused instead of just angry/sad like politics usually makes me

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My employer is relocating its hq from Seattle to Durham, which isn’t nearly as dire as Dallas but still lol yeah it’s coming, everything on the west coast got too expensive and the party is over

Guess I’ll be job hunting when they decide to finally end remote work

I live in Durham, tell them I said no things are already too expensive here

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

ArmedZombie posted:

tory scum

George Russell rear end meme

I was going to post that same question as an ironic reference to that tweet tbh

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

But what will the church do if it loses its grip on Tyler, TX?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

That's you in the spotlight, losing your religion

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

If their swimmers are still going with the one-two punch of estrogen and t-blockers they have an evolutionary duty to jizz into as many wastepaper baskets as possible

Many women do not take those, either by choice or because they live in a hellstate

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Weka posted:

if you think about it, a forum is just us regarding each other

The Internet makes you studied

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

i say swears online posted:

About the author
Xan West is the nom de plume of Corey Alexander, an autistic queer fat Jewish genderqueer writer with multiple disabilities who spends a lot of time on Twitter. Xan’s erotica has been published widely, including in the Best S/M Erotica series, the Best Gay Erotica series, and the Best Lesbian Erotica series. Xan’s story “Trying Submission,” won the 2018 National Leather Association John Preston Short Fiction Award.

After over 15 years of writing queer kink erotica short stories, Xan has begun to also write queer kink romance. Their recent work still centers kinky, trans and non-binary, fat, disabled, queer trauma survivors. It leans more towards centering Jewish characters, ace and aro spec characters, autistic characters, and polyamorous networks. Xan has two romances currently available: Nine of Swords, Reversed and Their Troublesome Crush. Their latest book, Eight Kinky Nights, an angsty kinky polyamorous foodie Chanukah f/f romance, releases December 16, 2019.

Why would you write a romance about an aromantic character?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Oh well, yeah, if you're a Pisces you're obviously going to need a break

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

we saw you from across the bar

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Really used to posts like this being about how its a holiday so now I have to be a big slut.

It is, and you do

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I assume that above the line are the competitors and below it is the prize

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

I hate to be That Guy, but fake as hell and you'd need a noticable amount of estrogen pills and (more importantly) testosterone blockers in any spiked workout mix. They taste like chalk and smell minty respectively, which I don't think is normal for that stuff.

It's not plausible that it would work, but it's possible that an insane person would try it anyway

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Hoxhaist at home, Trotskyist at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

*dramatic arab gasp*