Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ah, Toku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

:siren: BREAKING NEWS: INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT PUTIN IS A FASCIST :siren:

Stealing grain, just like his hero stalin

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Take my dinner... Please!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gah!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That's x, a punk band that loved saying the n word (ironically)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao wtf

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://twitter.com/H1TWOM4N/status/1687534406779428864?s=20

I can't find a picture, but theres another Rudy quote out there about Italian dude's dicks that shows he has literal incel opinions about how anatomy works.

Hatebag posted:

March 4, 2019

MR. GIULIANI: Every place.

MS. DUNPHY: You were finding a little place in the woods

MR. GIULIANI: Get off the airplane in a new city.

MS. DUNPHY: On the airplane.

MR. GIULIANI: Go right to the hotel. Give the (indiscernible) money.

MS. DUNPHY: On the dining room table

MR. GIULIANI: Yeah, and we go right ahead wherever -- on the floor of the living room as soon as we get in. We don't even make it to the bedroom.

MS. DUNPHY: Yes.

MR. GIULIANI: All the clothes come off.

MS. DUNPHY: Oh, yes. Oh, God.

MR. GIULIANI: Let the doorman wait outside to bring in the luggage. Wait, wait. We need a little time alone. Yeah, I need a little time alone with my girlfriend here.

MS. DUNPHY: That's right.

MR. GIULIANI: With my daughter.

MS. DUNPHY: That's right.

MR. GIULIANI: With my little girl.

MS. DUNPHY: That was in the --

March 4, 2019

MR. GIULIANI: I want to own you, officially.

MS. DUNPHY: Oh, yeah.

MR. GIULIANI: Legally, with a document.

MS. DUNPHY: Put your name -- put your name on --

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

luxurious prisons is a wild one

Probably due to stories about nazi mass shooter Anders Behring Breivik complaining that he only had a ps2 and an armchair in jail whereas he wanted the ps3 and a sofa

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cannot eat potatoes. So sad

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

quote:

In his manifesto, Breivik wrote in detail about playing video games such as World of Warcraft to relax, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for "training-simulation".[78] He told a court in April 2012 that he trained for shooting by using a holographic weapon sight while playing Call of Duty. He claimed it helped him gain target acquisition.[79]

Jesus... absolutely terrible taste in games

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

In the late 19th century you'd get those barrels out in the refuse piles near the general stores. These days we don't use barrels for the transportation of general goods, and thus we have fallen as a nation

Yep it's all gaylords nowadays. drat boxes went woke

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

KORNOLOGY posted:

There's something about Johnny's hair.....a resemblance of some sort.

:chaostrump:Oh my god!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That image has been manipulated!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

So if a uterusless woman can't be a witch are post-menopausal women excluded as well because they don't menstruate? That's the point, right, no blood no fun? What about a castrato? Or a guy with a vasectomy? Can't fire a sigil without juice as is my understanding. I've got a lot of questions for these idiots with fake beliefs based on the rantings of con men

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hmph, that totenkopfverbämbi doesn't even look like a deer skull. these dipshits don't know what the gently caress they're doing!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i say swears online posted:

did he gently caress up his calipers and conflate caucasian with indo-aryan

his parents were from hyderabad so he's likely a dravidian, ultimately descended from the yamnaya and thus a caucasoid. ticket closed.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Weka posted:

Nah Dravidians are the main pre Indo European peoples of India. He's a Muslim though and Hyderabad has a large Urdu speaking Muslim community and that's an Indo European language. Whether or not you want to count the Deccani as Indo European is more complex than my limited understanding could say, but probably the answer is that is one part of their multiple cultural and genetic heritages.

I'm not an accredited race scientist, myself, so i don't know how much caucasian/indo european ancestry you need in order to be called a caucasian, tbh

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

that's old hat, insane moron conman wilhelm reich was pitching that poo poo a hundred years ago

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Popeye... i can't possibly blow you down

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

two guys moving a big pane of glass getting completely obliterated by the jet safely flying through the 115th floor

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

his reputation has been mahered by being a dumb rear end in a top hat his entire life

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

those aren't men! they're cats! this is bullshit!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the congress dress code should include those explosive collars from The Running Man

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

in the book the running man flies a plane into the game company's skyscraper

they shoulda saved that for the sequel, The Flying Man

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Pretty sure Zoom quickly added the ability to use custom backdrops, and everyone just started floating in space or lounging at the beach for free. Or just blurred out their actual background.

i did my zoomies with a background of an interior shot of a sewer manhole taken from a boom camera

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

if the dog is so violent how come it never bites biden?

i thought it tripped him and broke his leg or something

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Action Jacktion posted:

mark your calendar

writing and burning your enemies' lies seems like witchcraft to me. good luck to god with the move, though, those can be stressful

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh no! the thread is ruined!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the android awful app is way better than using the website on a phone, though, because it's designed for a touch interface and it's easier to click on stuff accurately and you can even use it to automatically upload and imbed imgur imgurs

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't really get why they are so proud of being mildly annoying to internet strangers.

having a protracted months'-long fit is actually very cool and interesting

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

this is too big, i can't see the whole image on my phone

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

got that gummy money

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i like patatas bravas

that's probably more to do with the sauce and the spices but ooo man when they're nice crispy little guys they're so god damned good
gotta parboil em in spicy water to do em right

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

fuckin ron deSanta's helper with those fuckin elf shoes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

they made her look like a melting wax sculpture of noam chomsky lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

so i've never looked it up - why did yakub do that? just cuz he's evil or what?

not much motivation is given other than the inhabitants of mecca making fun of his big head. pretty lazy supervillain backstory tbh but the story does involve moses blowing up a cave full of feral white people with dynamite so it's not all bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

there should be more modern religions willing to create new canon for The Bible

all the american ones like mormonism, noi, scientology, etc do that. they're pretty much all cults run by rapists, though, which isn't very good imho