Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

current photo of the rio negro

:tif:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

when you both gotta check on your ironic deathtraps right after work

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

There's also a low-intensity civil war inside the church between francis's reformers and benedict's religious fascists but this guy was openly insubordinate so he could be fired without starting something

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

meanwhile the actual habsburg heir is a himbo f1 driver who moved into his girlfriend's apartment, hell the head of the family is a former game show host

dude is at the bottom of his faded family totem pole pretending like he's an eu4 character

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

January 6 Survivor posted:

AI generated picture of ''the king of assholes on reddit''

it's weedlord bonerhitler

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i say swears online posted:

lmao 1:30

a friend of mine spent hundreds on one of those aerated pellet ice makers and then moved in with his gf. they don't have counter space and it's been in the closet for eight months

my dad got one and it broke after a month lol

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

what have you done

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://imgur.com/YBDSR6t.mp4

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/EkJRHg1.mp4

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Porter opposed the cultural boycott of Israel.[68] In October 2023, he signed an open letter supporting Israel during the Israel–Hamas war.[69]

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

stay till the end for a glimpse at an extremely smooth man

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

smh nobody wants to work anymore

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Comic book people explain what the deal is with her chin please

that is a comic book artist's attempt at drawing a middle age woman

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

mold is good, to me.

Step 3 of Instruction for a Help

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

tbf i would would love to live in a cave in granada, its the most beautiful place on earth

the alhambra was like something out of a dream

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i say swears online posted:

no i think that's just a bit of rice with a slice of fish on it

:golfclap:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

rip northern shandong province

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/ratlimit/status/1785425334839493049

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the polycube has four sides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

thehandtruck posted:

ive casually been with a couple people who were poly. some of them were just single and having casual sex but wanted a cool word for it (libs/fascists ofc). others genuinely felt no one person should be expected to meet all of their needs and they felt they shouldn't be expected to fill all of the needs of their primary partner, so poly worked for them.

the ratio of "working" or "healthy" poly relationships to traditional relationships seems exactly the same. which is to say, most relationships are unhappy in america.

Sent from my little Phone