Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

q_k posted:

What is this? A Post for ants?

Right click -> open picture in new tab

Looks fine to me, or am I a literal ant?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
:shuckyes:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Here is a picture

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im the leftist who thinks Trump is still president in 2024

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

one of these things

is not like the other things

one of these things

doesn't belong

I wonder which you mean. There was The Free Arab Legion with black people in it. I guess there were no woman soldiers, but there were woman guards in the concentration camps

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

which do you think it is?

Now that I think it harder and couple of beers later, the art style between the white guy and the rest differs greatly. Probably because there is tonns and tonns and tonns more reference material for a white guy nazi, because 99.99% of nazies were white guys(enter asterisk about the Japanese here)

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

If you play dead and poo poo yourself it should lose interest and go away

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Imagine if it was so thin that you could fold it when you're not using it

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Ahh poo poo, take my money

Another good one:

The Alchemist has issued a correction as of 11:44 on Apr 17, 2024

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Why is white nationalist brown? I guess racism is color blind, after all

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I wouldnt mind a death camp, as long as its free to attend

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Cause Im broke and cant pay

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

I wonder what else he did. loving *ionists

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

deoju posted:

Chasing someone down because you don't agree with their bumper sticker is pretty messed up though.

Post your bumper stickers, coward

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Any updates for those of us who have been a bit busy over the last three decades?

NASA's budget has decreased from its peak 4% of federal spending(1964–66) to just 0.3%. The international space station will be brought down next year unless funding magically appears from nowhere

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Basically space is cancelled

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Most of those ingredients are fine but where is the alcohol?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Its pretty amazing, you gotta hand it to him

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Paladinus posted:

This guy can be used to de-radicalise every single incel.

Or better yet they self-amputate as the newest weird hack to make pussy fall on top of you

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

there's a blue check right there

oh nvm then he's full of poo poo

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Yeah umm gently caress this, I still know many homeless people in Finland who cant get a house

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Weka posted:

The claim more accurately as I understand it is that Finland ended homelessness as defined by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.

https://www.huduser.gov/portal/sites/default/files/pdf/2023-AHAR-Part-1.pdf

You can read such a claim in Cityscape, an American government development journal, here

https://www.jstor.org/stable/26926894

There are estimated 3 429 homeless on Finland. There are very little shelters and no government housing projects at all. The government pays your deposit and rent if you are poor, but you still gotta find a landlord that accepts you, which can be difficult if you have bad credit(which the landlords always check)

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Weka posted:

Sure, but that is using a very different definition. 492 spent the night outside. Not sure how many are in shelters but presumably not too many if as you said there just aren't many, Helsinki apparently has only one 50 bed shelter.

https://www.ara.fi/download/noname/%7B0D67A61D-7980-467C-8346-287DB5768DD2%7D/166447

I'll just post the American definition again for convenience

Presumably the Y Foundation, the organization which kicked off this discussion, doesn't refuse tenants based on bad credit scores. I don't see the private/public model as the best but it's a form of housing project. Plus a cursory search reveals about 1 in 7 dwellings in Helsinki are government housing projects.

Wow ok, this is actually the first time I hear that Y-foundation that owns M2-Kodit is nonprofit! I guess I should throw an application there, see if I can get a home :kiddo:
This was a very fruitful offtopic at least for me, thank you!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Maybe its not a worm but a really, really, really slow bullet from an assassin

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Is he in a prison or a polycule?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

I was in a polycule once and it ended in a disaster. I've got no joke here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist