Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The Voice of Labor posted:

I remember the 90s and having starter jobs. nah, minimum wage didn't go a hell of a lot further then either

New video games also weren't $70 then, were they old man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

"yt"

why can't the kids these days just say "equinsu ocha" like we did

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

KirbyKhan posted:

This is wild that she is the first interview. This account has been abandoned for 3 years then POP

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

tag yourselves

I'm the blonde white lady with the knowing smile

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

gen z walter sobchak

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon is the manga king

pretenders can eff off

edit: oh god, I'm so embarrassed by posting this here in the wrong thread oh my god

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I bet she figured it out like 30 seconds after pushing send and is real embarrassed.

Edit: I bet I figured out that wasn't a jdam/bomb like 30 seconds after pushing post and am real embarrassed.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

china has never done anything wrong

not true

they shouldn't have stopped at the beaches at the end of the korean war

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

weedle me this, Bluntman

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

January 6 Survivor posted:

AI generated picture of ''the king of assholes on reddit''

actually that's the weedler

sorry to burst your bubble, bucko

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

desantis is definitely more of a meat zaku imo

he's thorny and has stuck around far longer than anybody could have imagined

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

quiggy posted:

Of all of the hundreds of posters in the rogue's gallery of the online right I truly believe IMC may be the dumbest

I wouldn't set such a hard bottom boundary here. It's nice to be surprised and delighted sometimes.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I wonder if that's only taking into account the "good" parts of the cow. Maybe the ratio is actually much worse when you account for the USA hamburger peoples aversion to interesting textures.

I have no reason for thinking this, though.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the milk machine posted:

how many kg of oranges does it take to make a beef? making an infographic for a friend

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The stars on each harvester are killmarks. The rightmost one shot down two more wheat than the others.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

show me you've got a closet full of Big Dog shirts without showing me

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

got that big dog in him

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Chewbecca posted:

Is American water undrinkable? Why do people always use bottled water in their Stanleys. It's so much plastic wastage :whitewater:

The quality of our tap water varies wildly from community to community. In some cities it's been purposefully poisoned to drive out undesirable demographics and in others it tastes frickin' great.

Where I live the tap water is full of delicious limestone and iron as a treat for your kidneys.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

this is why I only drink 40oz malt liquor (glass, obviously)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

This is clearly a monolith left on earth by a more advanced civilization to jumpstart our development, like in that movie.

To the alien intelligence: namaste

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The truth is that barring western meddling and induced collapse, the USSR would have had those cube pigs from Space Truckers by now.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

needs to be the new cspam background

-mechanical borat voice-

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Well, who won???

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

i keep all my passwords in a text file saved to the desktop of my nas running a 3 year old un-updated version of debian which, because I'm a lunatic about making that uptime number go up, hasn't been rebooted for about 100 important kernel updates and i am very smart about computers and will tell you all about it

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

That's my favorite one of those cooking bad as a joke comics I've seen in a while, keep it up!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

across from what?

Updog, or so I hear...

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

no ring

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I sure hope they reboot that other thing from 2001 as well

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

The Lone Gunmen?

Yeah!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I read every single one of those cooking pictures from top to bottom and memorize every step

maybe one day i'll get to impress like a cool publisher or a date with my skills at putting jarred marinara on a flour tortilla

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

what gets me is that the stick figure guy had the idea to put canned cinnamon bun dough on a griddle but not take that extra step to smoosh it in a waffle iron

just pure western cultural rot

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

move over, BRICS, here comes AHIFIGNP

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

He'll be fine.

He's seen a few episodes of the Sopranos. He knows the "lingo" as they say.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the milk machine posted:

i've gotta be honest i've heard the "jews run the world" conspiracy theories, but "specifically, jews run the airlines" is somehow very funny to me

I think ted k. had something to say about this subject in his literature

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

joe biden is a more epic gamer than trump?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

He must be a real dreamboat for aoc to give him the hoverhand

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Her data collection didn't have adequate granularity as it didn't capture that one dude left early because he saw one of those sandwich trays from costco at the craft table and realized that was his chance to grab it and bolt.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

it's hamburger helper without hamburger or milk (helper)

biden's probably mad because he thought he checked the box for "barrel bombs" instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I am the clit commander