Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Al! posted:

they look like they have a nice little life togwther :)

The ‘boyfriend’ is nice and he’s eaten all the meatballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I love imagining that in summer in Death Valley it’s actually cold. they don’t want you to know

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

baseball is a good sport and i like to see my favorite team the houston astros hit grand slams in the 9th inning and ultimately win the game

Admin challenge (fuming): post about five other teams or you will be probed for a long time

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

3000 bux on Chili's. lmao

I want my

thousands back
thousands back
thousands back

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

edit: I hosed up the joke

Best Friends has issued a correction as of 06:55 on Aug 18, 2023

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I usually love the fits on the simp station

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I asked an AI trained on pictures of cops and puppeteers convicted of sex offenses for “regular guy in white t shirt” and here it is

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

he’s gotten into the carefully unkempt look, but ken burns used to sport his bowl cut in the most pristinely manicured style. like for his hair done every day looking. not a strand out of place. for the bowl.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

one of us one of us

I think he had what it took to be a mod

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

the milk machine posted:

thinking about a kind of guy that's just really into alan desrshowitz

like a rogan guy but instead of rogan he's into the dersh. "hey did you hear what the dersh said on the dershow last night??" inconceivable

my guesses

1. ‘classical liberals’ who are 70+. big fans of the classic dersch
2. ‘intellectual dark web’ sickos with a completionist streak. like the guys who do 20 podcasts a week, and also subscribe to the bari weiss sub stack
3. wife murder enthusiasts

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

change my name posted:

she literally copied and pasted paragraphs from Wikipedia into her papers without citation or quotes and tried to pass it off as her own

reading Wikipedia and going “drat. I wish I could write this good”

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

What if God had cock and balls
Big old rod, hard, proud and tall

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

self-haters become self-waiters when it’s time to do the dishes

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

change my name posted:

Oh he's flying on beta blockers huh

don’t know what those are but it sounds like it would really hurt him with dem voters

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

RUMOR: Fetterman is the latest “rotating villain,” exemplifying a theory that key democrats publicly shift rightward once in power to ensure conservative policy

FACT CHECK: John Fetterman has trouble moving around at all, much less twirling

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

this is breaking me. doing this while Israel bombs Rafah. I feel revulsion and hate

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

wow the internet nazi looks like a goober? And he works on computers? This changes everything

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

oh no, nandor took ozempic

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

critical support to the hobbit Swedes

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

I feel like Dr. Fallacy might want to change their name for the next election. I'd vote for Dr. Gaysex

(Buttigieg voice) it’s pronounced “gauss-icks”

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

trying to get a good night sleep on the couch but my wife’s scrum team is doing a sprint

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The337th posted:

I think a baby could kill that immobile mutant dog in a 1v1

statistically, there’s an excellent chance we get to see this match up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

(tapping on a chart of outliers for regular sex partners per person) wow. this group of people must be extraordinarily attractive