Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Voice of Labor posted:

next gws ironchef challenge right here, make the most visually appealing poisonous dish with foraged misidentified ingredients

Apparently a lot of lookalike poisonous mushrooms are very tasty, which is why a lot of people dont notice they poisoned themselves since they dont taste like death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Which desire is greater?
The desire for survival or the desire to curbstomp hitler after he pissed himself

Wolfenstein 2 is good but the game doesnt live up to the cutscenes which kick rear end.
Like Debating praxis with a cornbread communist over moonshine

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

6 months and the only thing thats improved is the model hes using lmao

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

cardi b and megan thee stallion are talking about bongos, meanwhile chris christie has timpanis

You kidding?
Hes a whooe double bass drumset

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Weka posted:

I think because you can't really buy them, they still have to principaly serve mammon.

Its paying a fish to breathe water.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

laserghost posted:

They made a manga adaptation of The Capital?

Actually, yes.
(L>R)

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 13:17 on Nov 20, 2023

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You have to sit through the owners 10 minute rants about the superiority of Juche Thought but that sign aint lyin

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

yikes
I prefer my premium rented automobiles to not be sullied by the touch of the female species

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Uk politicians and media dont need a west wing to have completely broken brains

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nightmare blunt rotation

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

RandomBlue posted:

maybe there's an even richer billionaire fattening zuckerberg up on super cows

Well theyre doing a dogshit job of it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

tokin opposition posted:

bold new strides in police reform

Youre a loose cannon jenny #2653, youre ogf the case and im putting you on leave

Hand in your gun, badge and uniform.

The tits too, theyre state property

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yadoppsi posted:

Bullshit. No way a priest is giving you an ash smudge that neat. Maybe a "t" shape if your lucky. Marky Mark had his wardrobe people do that,

Lmao its not a Reichsadler?????

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

hey it saw it as a thumbnail and i have been primed to anticipate nazis in this thread

and marky mark having a nazi thing on his forehead reads as funnier to me (TIL about the ash smudge, btw)
mea culpa

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Feb 14, 2024

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Second class interest
Youre on thin fuckin ice, bird

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I saw a few of those kinds of random plastic gadgets advertising type videos from china and for a few its a woman going about chores, making dinner, then bringing out a bottle of baiju and just necking big sips the thing

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Going around crushing fastfood branches in combat

But I cannot yet defeat the crispy fried fist of the popeyes

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Crazypoops posted:

Lol where's that video of the guy fighting off 4 dummies and shooting himself 6 times in the leg of it wasn't blanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXpslj9kyX4

https://packaged-media.redd.it/rhte...0b781123901#t=0

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

hey look a vibrator for your mom

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Weka posted:

Couscous is completely different, it's only made with the endosperm of the grain, which is very hard and doesn't easily mill too small. The Israeli stuff is made from regular flour and isn't couscous.

Israeli couscous can also be made from finely milled semolina, it is a pasta, after all.

But couscous is not made from a dough, and not from semolina flour but crushed semolina, the crushed grain meal is wetted and pressed together then sieved through increasingly coarser sieves up to the desired size.
The process causes small pockets of air to form within the grains of couscous such that they expand and delaminate the layers during the cooking process and become fluffy.

But only if you cook it properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

augias posted:

It is made from dough though, just not from a big kneaded lump. What process are you talking about that's so different from this charming video from the 2000s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKitR4ZFJA

Thats how its made, and is identical to the traditional method except automated, but not how its cooked:
Cooking non-instant requires lightly oiling/adding butter or ghee to it and wetting it, leaving it to rest to absorb that water, then steaming it for some time, some prefer to steam in two parts, taking it off the steam adding fat again and leaving it to rest a while halfway through.
Instant you can just steam

Or boil if you suck

And i say its not a dough since the binding of the grain meal is relatively weak (strengthed during manufacture by steaming) and only happens at the boundaries between each grain, it isnt a near-homogenous matrix.
Pedantic i know