Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lmfao

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

shackleford posted:

lol that this lady spent so much time on reddit that she had a million karma and modded multiple front page subreddits, and still had time to go to every gala on the planet

really is weird as gently caress

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

oh absolutely, i was just thinking recently about how I basically don't need to know any street names or what intersects with what at all, except for when my phone runs out of battery, and then i am completely hosed

well quit being so reliant then and develop yr skills

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Edmund Sparkler posted:

My partner uses the Maps feature that reorients the map, so that up is always the directing you're facing instead of north, and it drives me insane.

It is useful when you're in a really windy area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Did you just fall out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you