Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
give an honest answer. every thread regular hates the thread making GBS threads by AIT. why haven’t you threadbanned them. what is the injoke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

I will dedicate myself to posting better recipes. if someone cooks one of mine and likes it we should ban + 30 AIT

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Ranter posted:

Adding ait and the quoters to ignore makes the thread read fine, the quoters don't post good content anyway, and idiots that like the cartoon recipes can keep reading them. Everyone wins. Bonus I don't accidentally read aits posts in other threads now either.

if someone is so lovely they the advice is to ignore list them, then they not just thread ban them? why not just flood the mod forum with reports all asking for the same thing?

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

the late 30 and early 40 somethings of SA are making fun of some apolitical horny person. disabled people and fat people and fat disabled people all deserve to be horny too. and they deserve to be horny on the same massive horny internet we all share. people like smythe are cringe and mock worthy enough. we don’t need to pick on vulnerable folks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

edit: they hosed that rice up unless the fried egg was added on top.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

uber_stoat posted:

this stuff will kick your beans up a notch. also the chipotle tomato sauce. put it in your chili.

he speaks the truth. add to anything for some vinegar and hot kick.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yes da ali g show was racist and classist

As an American, I’d be interested to know some background around this and what the abbreviation even stands for. I’m pretty familiar with American accents (edit I had a fun fact but it’s apparently wrong nvm) but I’m always happy to learn about how people hate each other because of how they pronounce words in other countries.

fr0id has issued a correction as of 05:14 on Mar 4, 2024

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

tokin opposition posted:

Goons rapidly approaching the old man yelling at cloud age, without me I'm pretty sure the average age goes up to 70 now

wrong side of 20 or optimistic side of 30 calling people old.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

tokin opposition posted:

Im 19

And have been for the last thousand years

tman standing for trans adult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

tokin opposition posted:

At least I'm the youngest person in cspam again

grats on being on the wrong side of your 20s