Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

competing cspam pictures threads. finally, the promise of free market competition has paid off. hats off to jeffenomics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Gripweed posted:

It's not a competition.

the cspam posting ecology is only big enough to support one pictures thread. it's not a sports kind of competition, it's a survival kind of competition.

one thread will grow fat and strong with posts, the other will fall prey to starvation and disease

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I thought the no tweets rule was a good rule and, while I will get over it in time, I'm mildly disappointed that there wasn't a brief fad of thread exclusive variant covers

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

are sorcerers wizards?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

heathcliff's the one
he likes all the jimmy frogs
and he likes to beat up dogs
and he likes to chew his gum

but no one knows what it means

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

Wow transgender trump, my president

big assumption that hill dog is a woman

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pictures thread's definitely not getting any kittens today

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

KORNOLOGY posted:

Before I figured it out I thought the US was loving oil.

in the context of the original, the us is definitely doing something sexual with oil

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

there is absolutely zero emphasis on the scientific method practiced in america and that is mostly what is wrong with it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tristeham posted:

you are the worst poster everywhere

no need to fight children. you're all awful posters

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

post COVID posted:

i don't get it either, when people say 'white people science is too objective' i get confused

there's also examples like Srinivasa Ramanujan whose life and work could argue that mathematics has truth independent of formalisms developed by whitey

but, there's lots of things i don't get

lyskenko is a fan favorite in cspam.

in the philosophical side of anthropology, something similar has been a cogent concern for close to a hundred years. it's pretty clear that what constitues truth and knowledge and how knowledge is aquired and verified is different in indigenous cultures than it is in industrial colonial culture. libs, as always, want to pay lip service to the thing they're destroying so there's a lot of sentiment of oh we can learn so much and grow. there's a small pocket of people who are smart enough to know that the two systems of knowledge are totally incompatible.

there's a broad trend towards relativism in liberal society because it's real easy to gently caress over a person or a group of people for whatever reason when there's no concrete, objective standard to appeal to. hence liberal, bourgeoisie facist society will always be hostile towards objectivity and materially visible cause and effect and linear reaoning and truth.

liberalism is doing a double backstab, undermining science by appealing to the epistemic systems it destroyed in its colonial expansion

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

wrecks the whole use/mention gag

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

today's mods, tomorrow's add user to ignore lists

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

but you happen to have all the things required to make poptarts but not poptarts themselves.

that's not a recipe, it's an admission of poor grocery store decision making ability

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I hate you all so goddamn much I'm going to make a lego diorama thing about a guy trying to make american food because he's an american, and being unable to find all the ingredients in his kitchen because there are so many guns everywhere, also because he's an american

it will be finished some time between next weekend and december

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

IDK that sounds dangerously like posting something fresh in the pics thread and that's against the rules, do you have a low res Bitmap of a cartoon character instead???

this is a cartoon

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Carthag Tuek posted:

oh hey thats danish commie cartoonist herluf bidstrup

'member when cspam was good?

'member?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pete's the blond girl giant klobochar is voring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Nichael posted:

"young green jackfruit" feels like some sort of hosed up Biden-ism

leave it to vegetarians to eat fruit wrong.

let it ripen and just eat it, don't put barbque sauce on it