Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

nothing to lose toe much to gain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

crushing grapes

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

thread reported for antisemitism

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the movie postal but it's just 1 1/2 hours of david foley making GBS threads naked on a toilet

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Consolidated Ed posted:

ughhh shut the gently caress up drinking beer out of glasses like a bunch of german friars

if its not in a can you dont work for a living sorry

nonsense. many fine working class brews still come in bottles like zanpiper's organic raspberry noni hefeweizen and special friend's shadegrown quadruple hopped triple imperial ipa

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Hatebag posted:

she's just slowly walking towards targets representing seemingly defenseless people and executing them from 10-ft away. is she training to be a cop or a mass shooter?

there's some t-rex arms videos floating around if you want to see a cop/mass shooter training routine

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

KoRMaK posted:

guns are so boring tho. look how boring this drills are

the difference between watching baseball or soccer and playing it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p' sure he said magic

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

nothing special, I went to stanford a couple of times and I don't think it really did me that much good

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

all of this would be cured by not allowing anyone substantially older or younger than me to maintain political office

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

remember sailor

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

esperanto when? esperanto tuj!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it already is/was. according to sakai, women's liberation in the 70s/80s was to fill the labor force with another wave of euro settlers forcing out minorities

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

The huge tech stack of a rock, a bit of iron and something dry and flammable

wet and flammable works way better

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

my musician friends orders used to come with a handful of stale candy. I never thought about it or tried to read anything into it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

my whole thing is not giving a single poo poo about my heritage or where my doughy ancestors came from. makes my dad real annoyed lol.

I gotta keep my french heritage in mind to remind myself how bad colonialism is and how much white people, including myself, should despise ourselves. not just for who we are but also for how we got here

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what's with the 11 year probes? did the admins discover a new button buried deep within the catacombs of the forum code or is it a leap year thing they're trying to milk as much spite out of as possible?

the other dude who caught one caught one for pointing out that the ukraine is going to lose against russia

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

jesus loves all the posters you hate

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

brugroffil posted:

To be fair, how many people from 3400 years ago are still talked about today? The hubris has at least somewhat stood the test of time, at least for a few millennia.

I've been rereading the platonic dialogs and a ton of the early ones are dis pieces on the 30 tyrants and other athenian noble types for being gross, corrupt stupid pedophiles. so while not many people talk about them, a lot of the people plato hated have been immortalized for being awful people

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the real ethical question is whether to give wikipedia money or not

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Paladinus posted:

Why bananas?

because they're crazy, also so goddamn dumb

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

comrade potato meets their nemesis gamberro banana

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

union jackboot

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

first you get housing then maybe you get some basic human rights

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

i say swears online posted:

learning the difference between the snes and genesis versions of aladdin

on the genesis version if you enter a code at the title screen you can turn the blood back to red

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

war hammer 4k licensed russian vehicles

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

needs to be posted in the goon outdoors sub

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

BONGHITZ posted:

what was the test?

whether or not you'd notice the dancing deer girl has a beehive. kate dearson I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020