Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Just chiming in again to point out that you can just ignore AiT (cowardly but nobody will ever find out unless you tell them) instead of the incredibly tedious million responses tut tutting and complaining. At least have the decency to completely meltdown like ant did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Rocky Lovelady

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Is this about that thing where financial institutions force you to sell securities when they drop under a certain value?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

If you include cis-women then well over half the US population is uncircumcised

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The thread was entirely fine for my lazy browsing purposes. Probably the only thread that moves at this pace that I don’t periodically just skip a bunch of pages. It’s just nice to casually scroll when you have ten minutes and want some giggles or whatever

AiT is fine and the people who don’t like him should just ignore him or scroll by. It was funny at first seeing all the vitriol then it was tedious and now it’s just idk I do think PKMN is using his powers to produce some really salty pictures and that’s funny, and the Ant meltdown was loving magical, but otherwise I guess maybe ‘extremely tedious’ would be where I’m at

AiT will probably get bored and move on at some point if people just stop yelling at him and rolling in the mud

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s pretty funny that the car hate thread handled AiT with a lot more grace and dignity than the funny pictures thread

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lol is this a glitch or a mod act? Funny either way

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

:shrug:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

its awful. this was my fajita stuffing i used with some lime soaked quinoa a couple weeks back, was very tasty and quite healthy! maybe i should add more sugar though....

A young Really Queer Christmas runs into the room and begins desperately tugging at his mother’s skirt. “Momma, momma, come quick!”

“What’s wrong, dear?” his mother asks gently.

“Tommy pooped on the floor and he picked it up and he’s smearing it on the walls!”

Her eyes go wide. “This is a joke, right?”

“No. No joke. And you won’t believe this but he’s smearing it left to right instead of the normal way!”

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Yeah there’s a lot of stuff that calls for milk or cream that people will sub in sour cream to make it richer, I remember 10 or 15 years ago the cream cheese companies were trying to expand into that space and paying people like Paula dean to promote it lol but afaik sour cream is still the preferred milk/cream replacement

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Frankly surprised Kelly uses a condom*

*latest fad

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cooking tragically, in which otherwise interesting dishes are rendered unappetizing due to the irony of having an adventurous pallet but an unwillingness to get beyond midwestern food preparation staples

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I think it’s time to disable images until we can figure out what the hell is going on with the pictures thread

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

croup coughfield posted:

did he die or just run away sobbing

He stopped reading a thread that was annoying him and just went to post in other threads he still liked…

Which…

Respect

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

docbeard posted:

What's with the upside-down versions? I heard it was something about them rendering properly on phones but they just look upside-down on my phone too. I don't even care I am just trying to understand.

I assume it’s a joke but idk

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

docbeard posted:

Jokes must be explained with footnotes.

_____________________________\

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Okay everybody I have reluctantly after much pressure agreed to IK this thread. Heed well the new rule

:siren: Image tags and video/Twitter embeds are now punishable by a 6/12/24 hour probe ramp leading to bans after that. If you must post pictures you are hereby required to render them into ascii format. A picture made of words is worth a 1000 pictures:siren:

Thank yoi

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Nix, thank you

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Best Friends posted:

The ‘boyfriend’ is nice and he’s eaten all the meatballs

Meat balls

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ArmZ posted:

perfect use case for la sombrita

Out on the town having the time of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of the shade, smiling too.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spite topiary

Maybe the city can spend a couple tens of million and install some la sombritas

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

STEPHEN A: Skip I want to ADDRESS this issue.

[BAYLESS nods] You KNOW I am sensitive to age of consent laws

BAYLESS: Absolutely

STEPHEN A: BUT!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Brimruk posted:

lookin like the third blues brother in this pic

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1682964919325724673

Finally somebody doing something about the avian menace

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

*musk steps to the podium*

"today twitter is no more"

*curtains open, spotlights light up*

"from now on there is only and will be only twitler"

Nah that would be funny, the actual new name is just really 90s and awkward and dumb X

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

does it have an "x" in it? preferably replacing an "s" or an "n"

Yeah he’s literally renaming it X

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats oblivion i believe

Oblivion II, Nordic Snow World

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ah if only I had the skills to simultaneously replace Col. Major Abdramane with the blond girl and also change the name to col. Major Deedee Megadoodoo. PKMN trainer red come home please

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Benagain posted:

Does English look as stupid to them as that does to English speakers

Spoken Dutch is fun because it sounds like American English as spoken by somebody having a stroke

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lmfao please do the solid and post his list (if it’s funny I mean, not if it’s just people like his ex wife and a shady used car salesman and the prosecutor who argued for a restraining order and etc)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gentlemen, he has acquired refrigerator magnet poetry technology. I fear he is unstoppable

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Looking forward to the new cooking comically now that he’s thrown off the yoke of bullshit webtoons editorial meddling. Gonna see the realest rawest comics moving forward

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Add an apple and it’s a classic elementary school sack lunch

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

croup coughfield posted:

got a loving father? good. now throw that poo poo away

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Reminded me of my favorite mt Saint Helen’s photo

The guy who took it got a late start for his trip up the mountain because he was out too late drinking and if he’d been another quarter mile or so forward on the other side of the ridge he’d have been obliterated

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s been ages since I read it but if I remember it right it’s pretty funny that his revolutionary thesis was “no Europeans aren’t innately superior, it’s just that Europe was the perfect environment to develop a superior culture!”

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

i would point at lps from the band das racist if i was going to say, das racist

I’m in the ethno state
I’m in the settler colony
I’m in the european ethno state and settler colony

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Idgi

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

yugo licenseplate says COMMIE

Oh nice thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

Isn't dankula alt right?

Yeah. I assume his tweet is in the spirit of “holy poo poo that crossed a lot of lines, lmao that’s awesome” rather than “holy poo poo that crossed a lot of lines, lmao that’s despicable”