Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Gripweed posted:

Just continually insisting that the Houthis are pirates, even though so far they've seized only ship they've actually seized was empty.

They just keep shooting missiles at ships! That's not how you do piracy! They're the worst pirates ever!

Perhaps what they really stole was our hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Look, it's specified here on the napkin, eighteen inches.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Oh great, another guy in the bathroom who expects a tip.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Without GOD the days of the week would no longer be named after pagan deities. Makes you think.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Sickos

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

She's German, what would her trying to speak English with a blaccent sound like?

Hilarious is my guess

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Weka posted:

I figure you're joking but on the off chance, this will supposedly strip the calcium from your bones

Maybe so, but its he only way to protect your precious bodily fluids from being sapped and inpurified by communists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Marne department is the place to go for community bussy