Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
ITT post lovely recipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
(At Thomas’s House, Thomas (Me) Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, And Silver Are In The Living Room, Playing Games)

Sonic: Aw Man, You Beat Me Again Thomas! You Must Be Good At Fighting!

Me: Yeah, That’s Why I’m The Master Of This! *Looks At The Others* Anyone Else?

Knuckles: Nope.

Shadow: That’s Okay.

Silver: No Thank You.

Me: Okay, Anybody Wanna Go Out To Do Something For Fresh Air?

Sonic: Yeah! Let’s Do That!

Silver: I Love Walking!

Me: Alright! Let’s Go!

*As The Boys Get Ready Go Outside, Before Thomas (Me) Opens The Door, A Strange Arm Has Crashed Through, Reaching*

Me: Oh S***! *The Boys Backs Away From The Door, Being Scared*

Knuckles: What The Hell Was That?!

Me: I Don’t Know!

Amy: Thomas! Sonic! Boys!

Sonic: Wha... Amy?!

*Just That, A Whole Copies Of Amy Bursts In The House*

Shadow: WOW!

Knuckles: There’s Too Many Of Them!

Me: drat! I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It! Quick! Sonic, Go To My Basement! Knuckles, Kitchen! Shadow, Silver, Upstairs To My Room!

Boys: Okay!

*They Spread Out*

Knuckles: *ran Into kitchen, right next to the window* I Hope They Won’t Find Me... *Then He Felt Something And Grabbed By Both Of Her Arms* Ah! *Struggling To Free Himself* Wha- Rouge?!

*A Cloning Rouges Breaks Through Wall And Gets In*

Rouge: Thomas~! Have You Seen Him~?

Knuckles: *Blushing And Nervous* Uh... No...?

Rouge: Okay~... Pucker Him Up!

Knuckles: What?! NOOO- MMMMPPPPHHHHH! *Knuckles Gets Kissed In The Lips While Clones Of Rouges Pile Up Around Him*

*Thomas Runs Upstairs, In The Hallway To His Room*

Sonic: *Still In The Basement, Hiding* Ugh! I Can’t Take It Anymore, I Gotta Get Out Of Here! *Escapes The Basement Fast And Runs Outside, Getting In The Car, Slams It And Locks It* Phew! They’ll Never Find Me Here!

???: You Think So?

Sonic: Yeah Amy I Think- WAIT WHAT?!

*A Car Is Packed With Amy Clones*

Sonic: Oh No... *Tries To Escape, But Clones Of Amy Grabbed Him And Kissing All Over Him*

*Back In His House, Thomas Goes To His Room, Locking And Bording His Door*

Me: There, That Should Keep Them Out. How Are Y’all Doing?

Silver: I’m Really Scared! *Covering Himself Up*

Shadow: Yeah! What The Hell Was That All Of Our Girls?!

Me: I Don’t Know, But There Was A Bunch Of Copies Of Them! Looking For Us!

Silver: We All Gonna Die!

Me: Don’t Worry Silver, You Won’t Be Until- *Her Arm A Boarded Door Was Crashed Through*

???: Thomas~, Shadow, Silver~...

Me: Wha-

Silver: B-Blaze?! W-What’s Going On!

Me: I Don’t Know, But Close It Back Up And Hold It!

*They Did So And Thomas Trying To Make His Escape Through His Window*

Silver: *still holding the door* Thomas, Where Are You Going?!

Shadow: *struggling* Yeah! We Can’t Hold It!

Me: Sorry Guys! I Need To Save Myself! Later! *Climbs Through His Window And Closes*

Silver: *Struggles To Hold Door* Thomas! Wait!

*Thomas Falls Off The Roof And Lands On The Ground And Gets Up*

Shadow: Silver! I Can’t Hold It Anymore!-

*The Door Was Teared Down And Clones Of Blaze Surrounds The Boys*

Blaze: Hello Silver And Shadow~.

*Both Boys Shaking in Fear*

Blaze: So, Where’s Thomas?

Shadow: Uhh... We Don’t Know Him!“

Silver: Yeah! But, What’s Got Into You?! I Thought We We’re Together!

Blaze: Oh... Is That So~?

Both: Yeah!

Blaze: Oh Well, But NOT MY PROBLEM!

Silver: Huh?!

*Clones Of Blaze Grabs Shadow*

Blaze: Love Him Up!

Silver: Shadow! *In Horror*

Shadow: SILVER! HELP MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH! *Gets Smooches By Them*

Silver: *Runs To The Window And Bangs His Window* Thomas! Help! Thom- Mmmmmppphh! *Was Grabbed By Clones Of Blaze*

*Thomas Watches In Horror And Starts Running For His Life, Through The Fields, Being Chased By Clones Of Amy, Blaze, And Rouge*

All Clone Girls: THOMAS!!! *Running After Him*

Amy: We Love You~!

Blaze: Oh Thomas, I Want You So Bad!

Rouge: You Can’t Hide From Us, Forever~!

Me: *Running Faster* I Gotta Lose Them Fast!

*While Thomas Runs, He Sees Tails And His Tornado*

Me: *Still Running* TAILS!

Tails: Huh? Thomas? *Looks At Them, Shocked* OH MY GOD *Grabs His Belongings*

Me: *Made It To Tails* Tails, We Gotta Get Out Of Here!

Tails: *Scared* Thomas, What’s Happening?!

Me: Clones! Quick! I Need To Borrow Your Plane! *Gets On His Plane*

Tails: *Angry* Just What Do You Think You’re Doing?! Without My Permission!

Me: It’s An Emergency!

Girls: THOMAS!

Me: Tails! Give Me Your Keys! *Reaches Out His Hand*

Tails: *Struggling* I Can’t Reach! Let Me Throw It To You! *Throws It At Him*

Me: I Got It!

Tails: Okay! *Gets On, But Was Grabbed By Amy, Blaze, And Rouge* AHHH!

Me: Tails! *Reaches His Arm Out*

Tails: Just Go Without Me! Use The Gears And Thrust It Up!

Me: How Do Start This?! *Sees A Key Hole* That’s It! *Starts Up The Plane*

Tails: *To Thomas* SAVE YOURSELF! MMMPPPPPHHHH!!! *Kissed By Blaze, And Rouge*

*Thomas Made It To The Runway, Starting To Take Off, But The Clones Jumps On*

Me: Ah! *starts to take off* Get Away From Me!

Blaze: (Left Side) Thomas, I Love You~!

Rouge: I Want You!

Me: Ahh!

*Thomas Rotates The Plane, Lifting Into The Air Fast* *Thomas Shakes The Plane To Get Them Off*

*They Fall Off With Their Parachutes*

Me: *looks around, breathing heavily and sighs of relief* Oh S***, I Made It, I Finally Made it... *Gets Higher In The Air*

Amy: *In The Back Seat* Not Anymore~... *Hugs Thomas*

Me: *Gasps In Horror* AHHHHHH!

*Thomas Wakes Up From His Nightmare*

Sonic: Thomas! What’s Wrong? Nightmare?

Me: Yeah, It’s Just Like The Movie: 28 Weeks Later!

The End.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Lexi leaned over the counter top eagerly wiping down the surface with an easy going smile on her face, anyone watching would see her too tight shirt jostling too and fro enticingly.

The jingle of the door perked her up and she looked ahead, a bright smile adorning her face and a jiggle in her chest.

A somewhat rugged looking man sauntered over, Lexi thought he looked quite handsome in a lumberjack sort of way. Large thick beard, bushy full eyebrows, a mustache obscuring the entirety of his upper lip and wearing an open plaid coat with a white v neck undershirt showing off plenty of his coarse chest hair. His well worn boots thudded across the shop floor with the scruff of his torn jeans tucked into the sides of the lip. He had on a wide brim cowboy hat that looked faded from the sun, with a raggedy looking black and white white hat band. He smiled as he approached and was holding a small mini cooler in one hand.

Lexi giggled, he looked a bit silly. Like a hipster cowboy.

“Hey there mister! Like...Welcome to Scoops Two!...I mean like Two Scoops. Wouldya like some ice cream? We got like soooooo many fun flavors and they’re all really really yummy!” Lexi gushed, waving her arms in exclamation sending her chest bobbing up and down. Drawing his attention with every bounce.

The rugged looking man waited for her bosom to stop bouncing before he could catch his breath.

“Uhh...Yeah, no...actually…” He coughed awkwardly into his hand and resettled himself. Lexi turned her head in confusion. The man had an accent that belied his visage, more city than southern.

“Sorry, let me introduce myself...I'm David Mays, and I'm hoping I could speak to your supervisor” David asked politely and timidly. Lexi gasped, a look of shock coming onto her face.

“Oh no...did we like do something bad!? Everybody like is always all happy and stuff when they leave….Oh no...I just got this job and it's sooooo much fun....” Lexi cried in despair. David looked flustered at the chesty young woman's reaction as she started to have a fit.

“Err.. uh...no, mamm...er miss?? Uhh….I was just…” David attempted to soothe the young woman who seemed to wear her emotions on her sleeve.

“Whats going on here!?” Mr Smith said as he suddenly appeared behind David. Causing him to jump in surprise. He swung the ice cooler wildly and steadied it when he saw Mr. Smith suddenly sneak up on him. He frowned at David grimly, ignoring him and moving him to the side of Lexi who was still bawling her eyes out.

“But ...but...like...I just...got this job!” She cried as Mr Smith gently consoled her, he flashed a deadly glare in David's direction as he scooted her down the counter and patted her on the back soothingly, causing David to flinch sharply in reaction.

Mr Smith took a sample spoon and dipped it into a pint of “Bubblefun”, tilting the bawling bimbos chin up with one finger and started making airplane noises while moving the spoon around in front of her face in a zigzag pattern. Lexi’s eyes lit up as she giggled and tried to catch the spoon with her mouth jumping up and down to catch it and caught it from Mr. Smith's hands between her luscious lips. She grabbed the spoon and proudly shouted.

“Yay...I'm like too too fast for you Mr. Smith, that's my favorite” She giggled. Mr Smith patted her on the back in agreement.

“Like What was I doing?....oh hey...we got a customer!...Like welcome to Scoops Two...I mean Two Scoops, Wouldya like some ice cream? We got like soooooo many fun flavors and they’re all really really yummy!” Lexi repeated her first greeting once more as if meeting David for the first time.

“Don't you worry Lexi, I’ll take care of our…”Guest” while you go on back and have yourself a lunch break okay?” Mr Smith said as he turned around and led her to the employee entrance and she dutifully shuffled along.

“Okie dokie!” She sang as she went through the door and Mr Smith took a sharp turn, looking at David from the corner of his eye.

David could feel the lump in his throat turn to solid lead as it fell to the pit of his stomach. Mr Smith without a word motioned with his arm to a table off to the side. David took the hint and with shaky legs closed the distance between him and this mysterious man. All David could tell was that this man was not happy and somehow he was to blame. David sat in the seat and held the mini cooler in his lap as if it were his last lifeline in this world.

“Name” Mr. Smith spoke with all the seriousness of death himself. His voice echoed off the walls and inside his very skull. David nearly choked.

“Uh...David Mays….sir” he stuttered out weakly.

Mr.Smith studied the man before him for a moment that seemed to drag on for an eternity. He clicked his tongue and sneered as he leaned over, and turning his shoulders to the side slightly brought up a single cup with a single scoop of ice cream within it. David wondered where the man had had this ice cream since he didn't notice him carrying it with him, but only raised his eyebrow in reaction.

“It's on the house” Mr Smith spoke in that same grave tone, as if asking you what your last words were. David looked down at the offered Ice Cream and he saw that he couldn't quite discern what the flavor looked like. Everything about it looked plain, yet obscured by a glittering haze of miasma...as if it had come from a freezer filled with dry ice on a hot day.

David felt as if his life was at stake and the ice cream itself was the loaded barrel of a gun, whatever bizarre offering this was, he had to muster up his courage and stand firm...just like his mom had taught him. He politely pushed the offered scoop back and gently placed his mini ice cooler on the table before him.

Mr. Smith was furious yet puzzled. He was about to get up and take drastic measures before David spoke up finally.

“I'm sorry sir….I think we might have gotten off on the wrong foot, see….im really terrible at first impressions, and my Ma always said that the most important thing is first impressions...and I think...Image? Or was it confidence...well either way, I'm bad at one and lacking in both. I never meant to offend uhh...your employee...she was fantastic….I mean...uh very sweet, yeah” He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. Feeling that he had his hat on still, he gave a small curse of “danggit” and politely set his hat on his lap.

“Sorry, I'm not used to wearing this...I don't...well...this is all sort of a costume my Ma thought up, said it helped sell the brand...but I just think it makes me look goofy...plus the jeans chafe. I'm really sorry I caused any commotion. I simply asked to see her manager and well..that's the rest” David explained. Mr Smith turned back in his seat, gauging the man before him with a silent focus.

“I'm the “manager”...what is it that you wanted” Mr Smith spoke, seriously but less intensely than before. David let a sigh of relief flood his chest as he settled himself.

“Well….I was wondering, if you would…” David smiled, and paused his speech as he opened the lid of the ice chest before him and pulled out four small mason jars capped off with rubber bands and red and white checkered patterned cloth. The ice chest was full of crushed ice, and each jar was labeled, A, B, C, D. He lined them up alphabetically across the table.

“...if you would….like to try some ice cream!” David announced, showcasing the jars out on the table and giving each of them a disposable wooden spoon he had procured from his coat pocket.

Mr. Smith looked on aghast, truly shocked. He didn't blink, breathe or move nary an inch. After a full minute of silence, David hands losing the battle against gravity while holding them out in display, Mr Smith spoke with the tone of a confused child.

“Bwuh….?” Mr. Smith said eloquently. David chuckled nervously, pulling out a business card from his pocket. Mr. Smith took the card and looked it over. It was a simple black and white cow print all over with the words in bright red print “Mays Family Dairy, Organic Treats and confectionaries”.

“We’re a local dairy, well...my Ma is...I mean she’s the farmer not a dairy...well I mean I help with some of it, but i'm not much for all the….labor stuff. She says I got book smarts, but that's mostly because I just read more comics than I did making hay bales….well we make, ya know organic foods stuffs, it's not just dairy...she makes breads, and cakes and everything we use is 100% home grown. I mean I don't mind food from the store and I love grubbing on a bag of chips...but something about my Ma’s foods is...well it dont really compare? Like you know grandma's cooking only...if grandma made ice cream and cupcakes” David rambled, while Mr. Smith looked on helplessly, completely taken off guard.

“Ma says, I gotta look the part, but I dont have the uuuh….personality to pull off the look. And honestly I don't think it fits me. But she dressed me up nonetheless. However I am fully confident in one thing...and that's my Ma’s business and ...her Ice Cream” David said finally. Mr Smith looked back at David and down at the ice cream that was for once offered to him.

“Let me get this straight…” Mr Smith trailed off, finally collecting himself. “You come into my store, not even as a customer, upset one of my best workers, REFUSE my offer of hospitality...and now you’re trying to hustle your ice cream AT ME!?” Mr. Smith railed off lividly. David shrunk back a bit at the accusation.

“Err….yes?” He offered meekly.

“And why should I bother?...you didn't even have the courtesy to accept the Ice cream I gave you, why should I accept yours” Mr Smith countered.

“well...I would have gladly taken your offer, but well...I’ll even gladly pay. But all I'm asking is well….if not for me, for my Ma...she works so hard and I believe in what she does, and when you taste her ice cream...I feel you would too” David answered honestly, laying his head low. Mr Smith put a hand to his face as he sighed. Looking over at the assorted jars before him.

“You know what….fine….” He roughly grabbed the C Jar and opened the lid, the contents were a muddy green with coarse bits of nuts entwined within. Took a wooden spoon and paused hesitantly. Wary for just a second, looking a bit more closely within the ice cream before shrugging his shoulders and taking a taste.

Mr. Smith stopped, eyes wide with the spoon stuck in his upper lip. Genuinely shocked, and surprised. David smirked.

“There's the face, everybody has the same reaction!” He spoke warmly.

“That one there is Pistachio, we hull the nuts ourselves from our own orchard, and make a sweet almond paste and chop 'em up. The fresh milk from our farm's cows is rich in fat and no additives...nice and organic, straight from the udder to your taste buds. Our hens eggs are the most protein rich you ever tasted. We make our own butter, buttermilk and cream just for production. And you get a front row seat to how it's all made with just one spoonful. Every bite is the story of our family’s farm in a nutshell. You can taste the hard work and most importantly ...the love” David finished, speaking with more confidence than he had then the moment he walked in.

Mr Smith had set the Jar and spoon down, hanging his head down low and clasped his legs with both hands. He slumped down in his chair. With a shaky voice he answered.

“....That….was….beautiful...thank you. And, I would like to thank your mother. It was honestly one of the best I’ve ever had before...I'm kind of shocked” Mr Smith spoke honestly. David smiled. Nodding his head and reaching over to grab the ominous single scoop of ice cream that Mr. Smith had offered earlier. Mr Smith’s eyes widened as he snatched it from the table before David could reach it and shielding it from him protectively.

“What are you doing!?” Mr Smith spoke in alarm. Keeping the menacing single cup of ice cream out of reach. David looked a bit boggled at the man's reaction.

“I'm keeping up my end of the deal...I just wanted to try yours like you asked, as polite…” David trailed off. Mr.Smith looked slightly nervous as he tried a different distraction tactic.

“What...is it exactly you’re proposing here Mr. Mays? Honestly thank you for the tasting...but what is there a reason for all this” Mr. Smith questioned, making the scoop disappear with a wave of his hand while David was distracted.

“Well...I was hoping you might have a sort of local spotlight. We could offer some samples or pints for you to feature in your shop and maybe come to a business deal...honestly we’re quite small and upstart but...My Ma says the best advertisement is by word of mouth...and this place is new and popular and I thought I might give a shot….I hope I didn't come on too strong” David pondered.

Mr Smith silently stood up, he gave a long gaze from his position at the man before him. He was uncomfortable, shy, meek, and out of his element. However he was honest, passionate and caring. Mr. Smith smiled, walking to the back out of sight and beyond the employee entrance.

David watched the man leave and sighed deeply. He knew he had blown a deal once more, if only he could be more assertive. He hoped his mom wasn't too disappointed when he got back home. He began to pack up his Ice Chest and picked up his hat. Before he could drop the hat on his head a cup filled with two scoops was laid before him. With a warm soft tone, that reminded him so much of his mother, Mr.Smith offered.

“It's on the house…to...celebrate our new….partnership” He smiled. David Lit up, and excitedly grabbed his hat, waving it around like he had just won the rodeo.

“Oh wow...really!?....oh man Ma is gonna...she’s gonna be through the roof” He cheered enthusiastically. Mr Smith pushed the ice cream towards David who eagerly accepted.

“Now it's your turn...tell me...what do you taste?” Mr. Smith wondered, Seeing David take the first bite and his eyes widened.

“Oh my….this….brings me waaaaay back. I remember when I was little and my Ma used to show me how to work on the farm. I could smell the hay in the air and the fresh dew on the trees early in the morning” Davids body slimmed, his bulk wasting away as his arms lost definition and the coarse thick hair of his chest withered till his skin was smooth and with nary a blemish.

“I can almost taste the raw butter we churned together every day, feel it melting on my lips while Ma was making breakfast” The Dark brown hair on his head fell down in waves, shining like freshly made caramel in the light. By the time it finished growing it was down to his lower back. His stance shifted as his hips popped and widened, his waist cinching in as his rear end rose and his thighs thickened.

“We’d use that butter in nearly every damned thing, pies, sauces, pancakes, breads, barbecues...you name it. Well gosh, it was only natural we would start using it in our ice creams...old fashioned it may be...but old fashioned is still a classic I tell you what” David spoke, his voice going up in octaves, and gathering a slight twang with every other word. By the time he had finished his soliloquy, his Adam's apple had disappeared entirely leaving a smooth taut neck, leading to a softened yet still sharp chin.

“Mmhmm….” David purred, dreamily, devouring another scoop. His lips plumping, his eyes softening, his beard disintegrating.

“Yes Sir….this is our famous Brown Butter recipe!” David hummed, his slimmed body began to fill with volume, gaining density, His thighs thickened with fat as well as muscle tone. His abs filled out while still having a slight soft paunch. Shoulders widening as his chest begins to inflate. Every inhale, a gasp, every exhale a breathy moan. When his pecs turned into supple cleavage within the confines of his struggling white V neck, his skin began to darken. Becoming a rich light brown with a dusting of dark brown freckles on his cheeks and the tops of his breasts now stretching the confines of the V neck undershirt.

“Of course ours can never be imitated, we’ve got...a special ingredient” David smirked, a smokey glint in his eyes. Having to look a bit down at Mr.Smith as he gained height in his now much longer and sleeker legs. His jeans creeped up towards his thighs, becoming tight hip hugging daisy dukes that could barely contain the prodigious flesh within. Tapping into a very tantalizing yet obvious camel toe barely obscured by her steers skull solid brass belt buckle. She cocked her hips, tapping her high heeled cowboy boots against the floor. Her strong calves tested the limits of the leather boots and their sequined tips.

“Reckon, others have tried...but we just have a natural talent that others cant beat” Daisy May smirked, Tipping her hat with a finger. Blowing a bang of her caramel colored hair out of the way. She shook her hips, making her still growing breasts to surge against her tiny leather vest and midriff exposing undershirt.

“Mamma May taught me when I was youngin cowgirl that it takes a certain touch, a more intimate one...a little part of yourself that you gotta leave in everything you make” Daisy gestured, bringing her strong hands up towards her chest. Having to stretch them across their surface nearly a foot or more in front of her.

“The May ladies have always been the bread makers, and the milk makers in the family, while the men folk tended to the children and other homely duties”

Daisy gently kneaded her left breast, the size of an actual medicine ball. They sagged gently but firmly across her abs. Sloping down in a graceful arch.

“Whatchu trying to pull mister? This is our own brand” Daisy May accused, still softly rubbing her achingly full breasts. She hoped she could get back to the farm soon, before she became too overencumbered. She had missed her morning session with momma, to come here so she was way behind schedule.

Mr.Smith put up his hands in mock surrender.

“Ah ya got me, I was just trying to test you. Well now that we’ve got a deal...how about you start right now! I can have you front and center of your very own section on the side. With all you and your momma's flavors already in stock” Daisy may flipped her hat up, eyes widened in glee.

“Ya mean it mister? Truly!?” Daisy trotted, slapping her boots against the floor in excitement.

“Truly” Mr Smith nodded. Daisy may grabbed her leather belt buckle, it creaking against her curves and slapped her large taut behind in glee, erupting in a loud holler of,

“MOOOHHAAAH!” Daisy Bellowed, her chest contracting, sending her L cup and growing size breasts tumbling forth. Making a tear in her V neck and exposing acres of fresh dusky cleavage.

“Moo-hah?” Mr Smith questioned.

“Yep, little May family humor, don'tchu worry bout it...say...umm I hate to be a bother but…” Daisy awkwardly bent down, struggling to contain her chest with both hands. Mr. Smith could already see rivulets of thick white liquid spilling forth from underneath her stretched leather vest.

“Dont worry Miss May, we’ve got your needs accommodated. In fact that's part of the job here...There’s a pump in the back fitted to your specifications. So go and take a load off...and more” Mr Smith chuckled. Daisy smiled widely.

“Alrighty then, I better mosey on in...before I burst, sorry bout the floor...can't help it. The gals are just too feisty sometimes.” Daisy May laughed, sauntering into the back room, hips wiggling and shaking. An ever growing puddle of milk trailed after her, dripping down the sides of her torso and off her hips. Before she ducked slightly under the door frame she turned back to Mr. Smith.

“And uh….tell Lexi if she wants a milkshake she’s gonna have to uhh….help herself” She winked, tipping her hat and closing the door behind her.

Mr Smith turned to the corner and studied the new section of the shop, “May Family Farms Organic Ice Creams” He flipped the card in his hands over and on it featured a picture of Momma May herself, posing next to her daughter, nearly identical save for Momma May having a much larger bust.

“Like mother like daughter” Mr Smith chuckled, flipping the card away into thin air before stopping…

“...now I gotta mop this up” he grumbled.

Jeb Quintin May barely looked up from the monitor as someone walked through his family farm's gift shop. He paused the video and turned to greet their current guest, pulling out his cell phone and refusing to make eye contact as he repeated a scripted mantra in a bored monotone.

“Welcome to Mays family dairy, If you would like a free sample just ask the girls, if you would like a free tour I don't care and if you want some ice cream go shove your head in the freezer, and as always have a nice day” He droned off, not pausing in tapping the screen of his phone, while giving his rather rude and vulgar speech.

Mr. Smith stopped in his tracks, aghast at this young man's offensive greeting. The man bore a similar resemblance to the former David May, but a slightly younger and far more disheveled. Sporting a scraggly unkempt beard, loose fitting and dirty plain t-shirt, cargo shorts with long white socks and wearing a plain black baseball cap. He wasn't even paying attention to him, as he was preoccupied with his phone more than the new guest.

The “Gift shop” was decorated like an old fashioned farmhouse with an entire wall of freezers decked out in many varieties of the Mays organic ice cream as well as multiple gallons of fresh milk in glass bottles. There was also Heavy cream, half and half, eggs and even farm made cheeses. Another section was made up like a bakery, fresh loaves of bread, muffins, cakes, cupcakes, pies, preserved jams and jellies,raw honey and all manner of cookies, brownies, and other confectionery. Mr. Smith was practically salivating at all the delicious homemade foods on display. The only blemish was the constant tapping of that rather boorish young man, Smith clutched his ice box as he approached him with purpose.

Mr. Smith waited to be acknowledged, seeing as he was the only one present, and was frustrated when that failed to elicit a response. Clearing his throat to announce himself also failed to work as well.

“Excuse me….I'm here to do a quality check on a new business partner...I work with Two Scoops Ice Cream and I would like...you said you give free tours?” He asked pointedly.

Jeb sighed dramatically and finally put down his phone, glancing up with one eye barely making eye contact.

“I dont give tours, that's my sister's job. Go ask them” He offered unhelpfully. Mr. Smith was beginning to lose patience.

“And you are?” He questioned.

“...Nunya” Jeb snickered. Smith's eyebrow ticked in silent anger.

“...I see….” Smith sighed in frustration.

“Well...I was going to drop off the first quarter's profits in person. I was hoping to speak to members of the May family to make sure they received their payments...but since there’s nobo---” Mr.Smith bluffed. Jeb scrambled off the chair, nearly dropping his phone in the process.

“Wait wait...I'm May! I'm Jeb...I'm their brother!” He announced loudly.

“Oh? But you just said…” Jeb frowned.

“Come on, don't be an rear end I was just tired of people bothering me about my dumb sisters and my mom and aunts” Jeb spoke disdainfully. Mr.Smith perked an eyebrow, probing more.

“Oh...a sore spot for you?” He questioned.

“Yeah, yeah it’s a sore spot...these bitches, I swear they think they’re better than me….they’re all just overgrown cows! My other brother is nothing but a little punk while my sisters are all just giant milk bags on legs. And I'm the black sheep of the family!? Because I refused to drink their tainted milk and conform to their agenda” Jeb ranted loudly, waving his arms in exclamation. Mr. Smith was rather taken aback by his outburst but was intrigued.

“Err...Agenda?” Smith probed further, Jeb smirked cruely giving Smith a bit of unease.

“Yeah..I've researched it all on the internet, and youtube videos. I’ve been trying to sabotage it as best I can from within...but I can smell a conspiracy when I see it” Jeb gestured to his phone as proof.

“They’ve been saying it all along, you ever wonder why all the May familys women are all gigantic and huge? And all the men are just average? What I believe is that our family is part of a secret cabal of feminists attempting to weaken the male population with their freaky breast milk. I personally refuse to eat or drink any of the food here, since it's probably all tainted with whatever chemical they use to make men into simpering doting little babies' ' Jeb panted, rather out of breath.

“....” Mr. Smith stood silently trying to process the statement he was given. He straightened himself and had a sly thought.

“ you...know I think I understand you a bit…” Smith trailed off, causing Jebs eyes to bulge in excitement.

“FINALLY someone sees the truth other than me!” Jeb cheered.

“You feel frustrated that the men and women in your family have a rather substantial gap in equality, am I correct?” Smith argued. Jeb nodded his head eagerly.

“You get it...I mean this is a farm right? But all the cows are the women and all the men tend to gardening or are glorified secretaries and assistants. One of my sisters DRAGS TRACTORS WITH HER BARE HANDS...that's not natural, that's not right at all...the men are supposed to be the big and strong head of the house...but my father is nothing more than a simpering sissy!” Jeb yelled. Smith nodded his head.

“Yes, you wish you could be equal to your sisters then?” Jeb shook his head.

“No, not equal...men are supposed to be in charge, kings and queens!” Jeb shouted.

“I….I see…well I definitely understand. And you know you must be hungry...I have in my cooler here something special...I was going to show off some flavors to Miss May, that is free of the “taint” of their milk and hope to see what she thinks...I think maybe you would appreciate this more...no?” Mr Smith offered, pulling up his ice chest. Jeb smiled.

“Heck yeah, I ain't gonna turn down free food. Not like i'm gonna touch any of the stuff here” Jeb eagerly opened the ice chest and pulled out a plastic container with the signature two scoops of ice cream.

“Now tell me wha--” Mr Smith was cut off as Jeb downed a single scoop in one gulp. Taken aback by his direct assault on his ice cream.

“Well...tell me what it tastes like…” He trailed off. Jeb nodded while licking his lips.

“Hmm...oh wow this is pretty sweet, but it tastes so familiar.” He moaned out, as his body rapidly underwent dramatic changes. He grew in height and musculature as his baggy clothes filled out with layers of dense smooth and luscious flesh. All his blemishes faded away along with any trace of body hair. More length was added to his now sculpted legs, gaining definition with every inch.

“Its….sticky, I can feel it against the roof of my mouth” He panted, his voice going up several octaves, hair falling in rivulets down his back and sides as it unfurled from beneath his cap, streaked black and a brilliant golden blonde.

“Mmm, sooo good, and it's got a hint of salt” Jeb groaned, his lips having plumped up considerably and turning a deep onyx black. A long crimson tongue snaked out to lap at any residual cream left on their surface. His chest began to swell up underneath this now changed shirt, going from a ratty plain cotton to a lacy delicate silk. A rather risque black bodice with gold trimmings barely contained her hefty bosom that almost reached a size similar to Daisy May’s.

“...Mmm...Just divine” Jez moaned, plucking up the last scoop of Ice Cream in her nearly two inch long black and gold fingernails, attached to delicate yet strong fingers. Her tongue snaked out nearly half a foot and snatched it from her fingertips as if it were second nature.

“This is our Queens Salted honey, something I personally make myself” Jez finished as her hips and rear end finished widening considerably, stretching back nearly a foot from her back and adjusting her gait to accommodate her rather sizable backside that would put a clydesdale to shame. Jez stepped forward, her heels clapping against the wooden floorboards with an authoritative rhythm. She towered over Smith by nearly a foot and a quarter on heels, blackened leather leading to dark gold and black striped nylon. The only thing keeping her body decent was the elegant feathered cape tied around her waist, it being nearly seen through teasing the delectable body that lay beyond.

“Eyes at attention!” Jez snapped. Bringing his eyes to bore into her own, a piercing steel gaze behind fluffy dark eyebrows and long sharp eye lashes. Her eyes were framed on both sides by twin dark black bangs like a pair of attanea drooping down.

“Did my sister give you this?” Jez questioned, with a deep frown. Mr.Smith couldn't help but swallow a gulp instinctively at her domineering gaze.

“Yes, she said to give it to Jeb as a peace offering” She clicked her tongue and shook her head.

“Jeb? Sister always called me Jez. Momma named me Jezzabel Quinn May….However, you may address me as Queen...is that clear” She sounded off, Smith nodded in approval.

“Good, a good first impression is key, now...are you interested in taking a tour or not?” She offered with a swish of her cape. Her immense rear end wobbling enticingly.

“I require my workers' hands, I shall introduce you to my personal attendants. And then you may see my mother and sisters. I’ve become rather full at the moment and good honey is not to be wasted” Jez commanded. Struggling to contain her heaving bosom, Smith could smell the unmistakable sweet odor of honey wafting in the air the more he followed Jez’s clapping rear end cheeks barely contained in their striped nylon leggings.

“No problem Jez” Smith offered cheerfully, clasping his ice box firmly and was stopped in his tracks by Jez giving him a cold hard glare over her shoulder.

“What was that!?” She barked out. Smith put his hands up.

“Er...No problem Queen '' He acquiesced, She smirked darkly.

“Good, you can be taught” Smith, wiped his forehead before engaging her once more.

“Er you were saying something earlier about the men in your family?” She barely stopped her stride as she mulled over the question.

“I said the men are weak, fit only to lick at my heels. As is their proper place. The sooner they understand my superiority over them the easier it is to control them. My sisters and mother may have their milk, but my honey makes them obedient and loyal. I would of course dilute it for your purposes...but not too much” Queen spoke coldly. She turned on a heel.

“Now..let us get on with the tour”

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
op... thank you

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1543639427989340163

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
one time i came home high on some loving pills with my wife and we put 2 minute noodles on the stove

then we both passed out on teh floor

we woke up some time later with our friends alerting us to the fact that we're not dead and lucky to be so

anyway thats why i only eat mcdoandls now