Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
A thread for welcoming Daikatana Ritsu back to the rest of the forums and for all of us to show that we truly value rehabilitative justice and understand that he has served his time for the crime of saying he wishes astral would **** ******* ** ***** ** *** *******. We should be willing to welcome into our community with open arms and allow him to reintegrate into society.

Mods please sticky this thread so we don't have to bump it every single day until Daikatana Rotsu decides to read CSPAM and sees that we believe he has inherent value as a poster and deserves the same respect that we show to everybody, from the deeply mentally ill covid posters to the posters who like to write trump's name wrong as a fun joke.

Welcome, Diakatana Ritdu. We see you. We hear you. You are valid.

edit: mod edit, edited for clarity

edit: OP edit, the dumb bitch mod wrote "Ritdu"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 18:03 on Jun 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
who

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who?

edit: oh diakatana ritsu. im not sure how you get "synthy" from that

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Don't remember who this is but I hate them

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

tokin opposition posted:

Don't remember who this is but I hate them

hatred is not good for anybody, including yourself. Open your heart to love and forgiveness

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Need to replace that one psychotic cannibal we just lost bc it's apparently against the rules to exhibit passion and express our emotions

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

who?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

A fellow goon who was singled out and subjected to irrational punishment and humiliation, unfitting of his crimes. This is the kind of unjust power imbalance that we should be fighting against as leftists, as well as restorative justice.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 99 days!
:gas:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

A fellow goon who was singled out and subjected to irrational punishment and humiliation, unfitting of his crimes. This is the kind of unjust power imbalance that we should be fighting against as leftists, as well as restorative justice.

oh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm going to be bumping this thread daily until a mod stickies it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

unless I get really busy with work or forget to do it or i have better things to do during the day

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
:gas:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

thought pro wrestling was real

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Al! posted:

who?

edit: oh diakatana ritsu. im not sure how you get "synthy" from that