Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Scintilla posted:

Glad to have you back PTN. Using the last days of the Star League as a setting opens up some exciting possibilities for the future, and I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Through the actions of goons, we suddenly don't have an (instantly) collapsing Star League anymore. And we get rid of the Clans! Which I as an ardent clanner would hate, but would solve so many balance issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Bloody Pom posted:

Streak SRM2s are probably the most efficient crit-seeker you can mount for the tonnage simply due to their ammo efficiency.

What's a mech that utilizes streaks in the best way? Something with an AES and a boatload of them in the arms?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Given what early Baldur's Gate is about can the enemy team have some Goblin tanks next time around?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

Dealing with the fallout of having 1/3rd of the morning crew call in sick.

Hopefully I'll still be able to update tonight.

So what videogame came out today?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

1D for sure.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

That's something they could fix?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Training militias to fight a fake empire would probably create militias that have experience and motivation to fight real empire. Best not to get the Periphery ready to fight the SLDF again. Whatever the choice is gonna be it shouldn't be that.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I'd never even heard of the Rising Star, and reading about it that makes sense since it's only supposed to have had a limited run. I'm presuming it only being armed with a single AC10 isn't going to be accurate here.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Volmarias posted:

Vance Lance

It's the Last Dance for Vance Lance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

It's a custom 'Mech quirk. No mechanical effect in combat. If the 'Mech doesn't have any engine damage, it reduces the chance that that 'Mech can be detected out of combat. They basically count as hidden for the purposes of enemy patrols, even if they're not powered down.

Any reason why all mechs don't sport them? Seems like a great way to consistently ambush other lances.