Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Following this with interest, looking forward to more big stompy robot action. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

And here I thought the Sentinel was taking a huge risk this turn. :psyduck:

PoptartsNinja posted:

No seriously, this turn is incredible and I've only rolled the first attack.

I thought this was going to be a fairly hard opening mission.

PoptartsNinja posted:

And now I'm at a total loss and need to re-assess. I had one unit that was just flat-out tougher than everything else on the field and it just exploded.

:sickos: This is the Battletech action I've been missing!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ardlen posted:

Edit: It is hilarious that the OpForce is broadcasting everything in the clear.

I imagine pirates aren't really known for having strict OpSec practices.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

Everything's ready to go, though.

Edit: Forgot the heat sinks.
Double Edit: And the armor.

Ah, so it's a Quikscell job.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Sucks to miss out on both secondary objectives, but being able to salvage an Assault 'Mech makes for a hell of a consolation prize.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Scintilla posted:

This description makes me think of the Kontio. It's got a pair of claws, Triple Strength Myomer, and a ridiculous top speed of 172.8 km/h, so it can always get behind an enemy and pry open their weak rear armour and feast on their delicious innards. It also looks like a deranged serial killer.

Alas, its production date is 3145, so there's a good chance we'll never see it in action.

This design is giving me Rifts flashbacks for some reason.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Pattonesque posted:

it was super fun and *extremely* memorable. the whole Demon Hawks arc was A+++++

I still fondly remember the enemy quad that legged itself trying to activate its MASC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Sham Liar Decoy Fakes