Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Wait, missile production is my responsibility?

Oh.

Scintilla posted:

If retreating simply involves reaching the southern map border then every player unit except the Blackjack can escape next turn. The Blackjack might have a bit more difficulty thanks to being further back and all the broken terrain around it.

Could the Blackjack make it by jumping into the river, falling over, and being carried by the currents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Oh.
Much as the joke is funny I do think the names of the lances should be a bit more phonetically distinct as in-chracter this is gonna be important information over a garbled radio transmission in the middle of a firefight.

So yes, how about (near-)synonyms instead of rhymes?

Obligation, Requirement, Necessity, Duty, etc.

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Oh.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Obligation Lance exists because I felt obligated to give the player unit a name.

You don't have to keep to that format. I'm giving you the opportunity to name the whole formation. :shobon:

Goons have discovered a bit, and boy will they commit.

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Oh.
What's the range on our mobile HPG? Will we be able to stay in contact with HQ or will it merely let us phone in two jumps out and shave a week or two off of a courrier flight?

Edit: Sarna says 50LY range on the HPGs. For comparison, a jump ship's max is 30LY. We will not be in direct communication with HQ, but we will absolutely be able to transmit directly to worlds 1-2 jumps away.

Innocent_Bystander fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Apr 26, 2024