Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

TheParadigm posted:

That 'srm-2 for up close punch' will never ever get old anymore.

The up close punch ticket was punched, my dudes.

This happened once during the star league and tragically Inner Sphere mech designers have been chasing that high ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Slaan posted:

Vote autocannon. Vote BOOM

:blastu:
Let's sew some lightning, so we can reap some thunder.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

PoptartsNinja posted:

The bottom, for convenience sake. Down = downstream.

The players can achieve their escape objective by letting the river carry them off the map, but I expect the odds of that happening are pretty slim.

For the record, this made me giggly like a schoolgirl when I envisioned it happening.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Do it do it do it

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

PoptartsNinja posted:

I've been slow-rolling the next mission because I'm starting with a new company tomorrow. It shouldn't change my ability to get updates done, they just might be slightly later in the evenings. On the plus side, it's a much more stable schedule that actually has holidays off. So, it's an improvement across the board.

Everything's ready to go, though.

Ally teaser.

:perfect:

I have no idea what this ill-formed monster out of deep BattleTime is going to do, but I am very excited to see it.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

PoptartsNinja posted:

If you like or don't like an option, you can always make a case for it.

I'm personally kinda curious about peoples' thoughts on the BattleMaster quirk trade.

we are immortal, we have inside us blood of kings,
we have no rival, no men can be our equals
Take us to the future of you all

yeah gently caress ejecting

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

SirPhoebos posted:

That looks reasonable, for sure. But this is what we started with:

KNOW FEAR

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

jkq posted:

The front kinda looks like a pig's snout.

Now I can't unsee that and it's adorable.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
...I thought the only Wolfhound IIC was Phelan Kell's rebuilt Wolfhound Grinner?

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Cythereal posted:

Sarna calls it a fully fledged mech design. :shrug:

That's where I got this info from. It wasn't fully rolled out until 3052, but it's been around and with the Kell Hounds since 3028.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Oh goodie. :allears:

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
...we are hiring, right?

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I went for maximum weird locals. I like 'em and it's funny to have the Star League functioning as a bus service for Periphery yahoos.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

PoptartsNinja posted:

That talk was from me.

I would make a scout lance be useful.

Got a link to that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Please do keep in mind that I really mean it when I say there are no bad options.

The Banshee is only terrible in 3025 because it's got a standard engine, a 95 tonner is the sweet spot for a 4/6 'mech with an XL Engine. Likewise, there's a surprising amount of fun things you can do with an Assassin or a Dervish if you assume the 3025 versions are tech-loss downgrades.

It's also important to note: Every single Command Lance has one 'Mech with the Command 'Mech quirk, so you're not losing any capability there. Sadly, I couldn't come up with a good excuse to offer a Cyclops.

I really want to see this Banshee now.