Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Great maneuvers win battles. Great shots win awards. Gramps has gotten my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Can't type "guarantee" with enough quotation marks.

And I see we are planning to live forever in the Battlemaster.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Its one thing for an itty bit mech that won't survive 20 points of damage and another for an assault mech.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Very Pacific Rim

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

SirPhoebos posted:

Make the bird aliens a canon antagonist .

I'm old and can't remember the name of the mission. But we absolutely shot at bird alien hallucinations in the last thread. Misjump and everything, I swear.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Went with Liaison Company and Command Company. Our mechs and skills match up nicely with a command lance's composition. Betting on locals having more than little mechs is foolish. But they are going to be experts at using those Locusts and Wasps to spot trouble and get away in their home turf.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Went with the Flashman/Flashman combo for when we inevitably need spare parts.

The King Karnov Kengineering Krew is like an old friend at this point. I'd much rather see our buds in a tank that doesn't have to close as a backup so that went to the Defensive choice.

I'd really like enough air support to take out stray dropships. But I'll settle for air superiority.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
In honor of the earlier suggestion,

Fire Lance
Smoke Lance
Nova Lance
Spirit Lance
Ghost Lance
Jade Lance
etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Big fan of the new colorscheme.

Did the artist just run out of space and start over of the OG art? Thats the only way I can explain the pod looking things at one wingtip and the middle of the wing.