Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

My apologies for the lack of updates this week. I got a new project at work and had to spend a lot of extra time bringing myself up to speed... and in what little free time I had, I painted to de-stress.

Update will be done ASAP, I just can't guarantee it before Saturday.

Never let this project become a chore for you. All is well, just shove the thread aside for however long feels best for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

It's a shame that we'll have to say goodbye to our pirate recruit right after she proved her reliability. Hope she doesn't have to remain in that holding cell for much longer, at least. Half a year will already have done enough damage.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

TheParadigm posted:

If you're referring to our friendly thunderbolt pirate - you'll note our auxiliary lance is voting on three people. This is because they're our fourth in that lance!

If its the falcon pilot then yeah, iunno whats happening with them.

Oooooh, okay! Yes, I was, in fact, referring to our resident Ms. Thunderbolt, so that is a relief!