Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Post ITT after you had your meal and tell us what you had!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A raspberry ice tea

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I've been meal prepping and dieting pretty hardcore, so I've had pbj sandwiches, ramen and cheese/cracker + pita/hummus spreads all week.

treated myself to a McChicken and some medium fries for lunch, still counting calories though so it'll be an okay day

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Snuff Melange posted:

I've been meal prepping and dieting pretty hardcore, so I've had pbj sandwiches, ramen and cheese/cracker + pita/hummus spreads all week.

treated myself to a McChicken and some medium fries for lunch, still counting calories though so it'll be an okay day

McChicken lmfao. Here we call it McPollo!

Chrs

cajun chicken pasta from TGI Fridays for lunch

it was good but it’s one of those things where you know you could have very easily made it yourself at home with not much effort

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Chrs posted:

cajun chicken pasta from TGI Fridays for lunch

it was good but it’s one of those things where you know you could have very easily made it yourself at home with not much effort

We have Fridays here too! And with the same name for the dishes if I'm not mistaken. I love those glaced ribs in bourbon.

I just had gazpacho and cherrys for lunch!

Billa

The Emperor protects.
I just had fabada asturiana with rice. My favorite meal for dinner!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
That's just fancy pork 'n beans

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
a whole shrimp ring

by myself

Robot Made of Meat

Scrambulated eggs with spinach, tomato, and bacon in it, toast, milk.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
red beans and rice again. no snausage

lil squirt of Louisiana Hot Sauce on there

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot