Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I decided to add a poll.
Goku.
The other Goku.
View Results

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ignore that the forums are the front page now. If the original front page was back and you were able to write about anything, what would you write? Would you also forgive furries?

I'm drunk so I got nada, feel free to probe me for chickening out from my own thread, I deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my article would be a brutal takedown of the vainglorious

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
anti furry article, keep everyone on their toes.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I would write vicious takedowns of people incorrectly wearing tie bars

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
thanks for letting me vote for goku twice.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

classifications of sticks. colors, shapes, sizes, smells, taste, etc.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
DEAR FURRY APOLOGISTS: WE WERE WRONG

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Has anyone written an article making fun of video game tropes yet? I think there might be some potential there.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Whatever anyone ITT writes, I would write an article about why they're wrong.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my best rocks i found on walks, a comprehensive list.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Something about the average hygiene of a goon maybe.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Unabashedly plagiarize the PYF Bunny Names thread, word for word.

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

A comprehensive deep-dive on the alleged death (and subsequent body-double replacement rumours) of Avril Lavigne in 2003, with citations and pussy comparisons from Deryck Whibley. Assuming that towards the end, it'll either just trail off into weird tangents or result in a full-blown confession. If I'm going after website hits, I think I'd prefer the confession.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"The Reasons Why: We don't update the front page"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

When The Copping Stops

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Ten farts you wont BELIEVE weren't diarrhea

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

I'd rewrite the script for LOST.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

the holy poopacy posted:

DEAR FURRY APOLOGISTS: WE WERE WRONG

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
List of favorite slurs for the Irish or Italians probably

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I would write an expose about how the groversub and the wildfires are directly linked

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
If I were to write for the front page of somethingawful.com, I would focus on creating engaging and humorous content that appeals to the website's audience. I would aim to provide entertaining articles, reviews, and features that cover a wide range of topics, such as gaming, internet culture, and current events.

As for forgiving furries, it's important to remember that forgiveness is a personal choice. While some individuals may choose to forgive furries for any perceived wrongdoings, others may not. Ultimately, it depends on the individual's personal beliefs and experiences.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

If I were to write for the front page of somethingawful.com, I would focus on creating engaging and humorous content that appeals to the website's audience. I would aim to provide entertaining articles, reviews, and features that cover a wide range of topics, such as gaming, internet culture, and current events.

As for forgiving furries, it's important to remember that forgiveness is a personal choice. While some individuals may choose to forgive furries for any perceived wrongdoings, others may not. Ultimately, it depends on the individual's personal beliefs and experiences.

ChatGPT, that you?

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
I'd finally stick it to America's astronaut class. Those fuckers have it coming

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'd write an article about how my dad's long, painful death was unexpectedly hilarious.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Grey Cat posted:

ChatGPT, that you?

Hey there! Nope, I'm definitely not ChatGPT. There are plenty of great ideas for potential articles on somethingawful.com. Here are a few suggestions:

1. "The Top 10 Weirdest Internet Memes of All Time"

2. "A Comprehensive Guide to Awkward Social Situations"

3. "Hilarious Celebrity Lookalikes You Won't Believe Exist"

4. "The Funniest Animal Videos That Will Make You LOL"

5. "The Ultimate Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse with Humor"

6. "The Most Ridiculous Fashion Trends That Should Never Have Existed"

7. "A Satirical Take on the World's Worst Pickup Lines"

8. "The Funniest Pranks to Pull on Your Friends (Without Getting in Trouble)"

9. "The Strangest Conspiracy Theories That Will Leave You Laughing"

10. "A Collection of the Funniest Dad Jokes That Will Make You Groan"

Remember, these are just a few ideas to get you started. The possibilities are endless when it comes to comedy!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Now that the frontpage is the back page, I think I can get away with submitting my screenplay treatment for the next Dragonball Super movie, in which Yamcha and Krillin must perform the fusion dance to become the ultimate fighter Yamchillin. Since it will be so well-hidden, perhaps the fanbase will be able to discover and revel in the world-shattering ultimate power of Yamchillin before some exceedingly polite Japanese lawyers show up with a takedown notice.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

holes i seen: a retrospective [sfw]

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
gently caress Off Back To Reddit

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

flubber nuts posted:

my best rocks i found on walks, a comprehensive list.

i would enjoy this article. wholesome. who doesn't like a good rock. i'm talking smooth. i'm talking weird colouration. that's all i can think of. cool. nice.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
The PencilMaster Corner, a highlight reel of the quality pencilhands and wizard master threads posted this week

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

This site would benefit from a stretched anus in the frontpage actually.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd bring back Awfulvision. I'm sure there's lots of Foam Adventure tier content we've missed out on over the past decade.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Just nothing but Fashion SWAT.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

flubber nuts posted:

holes i seen: a retrospective [sfw]

man i took a picture of a loving dope hole the other day. let's do this

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pirate and ninja stuff

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i would bring back cliff yablonski, but i would write his hateful screeds in such a way that they were more revealing and condemning of himself than the objects of his ire. through his words i would create a universe for him to live in and illustrate just how pathetic his place in it would be. the readers would be tempted to empathize with cliff but hopefully they would know better

all of his targets would be influencers and rich people so you don’t have to feel bad for laughing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

and what of jeff k?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

The PencilMaster Corner, a highlight reel of the quality pencilhands and wizard master threads posted this week

I you don’t mind, I’ll follow up on alternate days with the Duck & Cover Diaries.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Men's Rights Variety Hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
People are so soft nowadays. You can’t even goad your community of childless virgins to cyberbully mourning mothers anymore without everyone getting all sensitive about it.