Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Confusedslight posted:

What was rimes hope for this thread other then just them venting?

He wanted to set the record straight.

And by god, he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Confusedslight posted:

Total exoneration, in the Trumpian sense

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the only way we can save this planet is a mass death style situation but its important the mass death targets the poors and brown people doing all the polluting and not me the computer touching cspam poster with 1000000 posts in the climate doomer thread

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Deki posted:

He wanted to set the record straight.

And by god, he did.

straight as a three dollar bill perhaps

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
You say a few hundred millions undesirables in the global south need to be removed for the good of the planet and suddenly it starts. The sealioning. The gangstalking. The pedojacketing.

They have a playbook, folks.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only way we can save this planet is a mass death style situation but its important the mass death targets the poors and brown people doing all the polluting and not me the computer touching cspam poster with 1000000 posts in the climate doomer thread

Rime posted:

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread doomposting sarcasm for the past few days that my rap sheet contains 5+ bans / pseudo-bans for being an "Eco fascist" :airquote: because I spent the last few years pointing out that maybe, maybe, it's actually bad both ethically and morally if we cause millions of distinct species to go extinct and largely destroy the biosphere, if in the process we allows your average forum moderator to survive and still eat chicken tendies while at best experiencing nature abstracted through an old British narrator.

Turns out people don't like it when you tell them their lives and those of their families and friends are worthless compared to a Salmon, doubly so when you explain why. Wierd, I know, can't fathom the reaction. Sentience is a hell of a drug. :shrug:

Anyways all the coral and stuff is stone dead around Oahu and there's trash everywhere and there's way less birds and insects than I was expecting and the traffic is insanely bad up north even with pandemic struggles, funny how thousands of years of Polynesians chilling out here was cool and good and sustainable and suddenly everything has been destroyed in basically 70 years?!?!? It's a real mystery, I tell ya. Can't throw stones or lay blame anywhere for this, too many variables to point fingers, we're all in this together now and just need to pull together for a brighter tomorrow for our children's sake! :downs:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Rime posted:

For a forum which has become a haven for LGBTQ+ individuals over the past decade, it is insane to see this tactic being openly facilitated here by the moderation team.

We have no shortage of posters here who are right now, today, at risk of physical harm in real life due to this exact rhetoric being broadly disseminated by neo-nazis and right wing extremists to justify violence. It is alarming that the administrators here continue to turn a blind eye to this behavior. It is morally reprehensible, legally questionable, and involves a topic which has historically driven a staggering number of individuals to suicide or seen them murdered.

What the gently caress is wrong with you people?

stop posting

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jul 1, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol its real

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Oh its on Disney+?? Guess its not sus then..

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Confusedslight posted:

We have a Post My Favourite subforum for people to do this which disallows replies except for OP's, but I cannot tell whether I'm glad / horrified that Rime posted this thread where everyone can now respond with their favourite quotes

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Buck Wildman posted:

charlie don't pedojacket

That's from Apedojacket Now

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

this post was so bad that I remember it from 3 + years ago though I forgot who posted it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I, Butthole posted:

That's from Apedojacket Now

I know but I was too amused with myself not to post it

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

seven point six two millimeter full pedo jacket

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
in a slightly more serious tone I really don't like the weaponization of violence against people like me by a person who was a lovely transphobe in 2016 and notably does not claim to be a part of the communities they're trying to compare themselves to over a history of bad posting and enjoying a gross out anime about dying children.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

I dunno man, just stop posting on these forums or something

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Who’s the slimy little communist poo poo, windmill-posting cocksucker down here who just signed his own permaban?!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Who’s the slimy little communist poo poo, windmill-posting cocksucker down here who just signed his own permaban?!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

is this the famous pedo jacket I've been hearing so much about lately

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
in the future we'll need environment suits to go outside. The glasses and boots are just for style

Spooder-Mun
Jun 18, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

I thought it was the hoodie with all the anime girls with their tongues out all over it but I'm just guessing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just popping in here to post before you're gone again and thread is gassed:

I forget when that anime's recap movies or whatever came stateside, but I remember previewing the first one for the movie theater I worked at. I don't remember much of it aside from "oh it's like etrian odyssey sorta, alright" and that was the end of it. When the drama around it popped off in ADTRW I was surprised since I didn't remember any of the gross poo poo people were talking about happening in that first movie. Then people posted examples of stuff in the source material.

That series is hosed up. I don't know why Nintendo is bringing one of its games stateside, I don't know why Disney brought it over, and I don't really care. Hell, even playing devil's advocate I'll go so far as to say you're probably not a pedophile. But I still don't want anyone around that would go this broke brained for a series this gross. Pedojacketing or no, go away.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

tokin opposition posted:

in a slightly more serious tone I really don't like the weaponization of violence against people like me by a person who was a lovely transphobe in 2016 and notably does not claim to be a part of the communities they're trying to compare themselves to over a history of bad posting and enjoying a gross out anime about dying children.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SniperWoreConverse posted:

in the future we'll need environment suits to go outside. The glasses and boots are just for style

Apparently all you need is a jacket

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I know this might be hard to believe, but communists don't generally commit or advocate genocide unless they're funded by the cia like pol pot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there are only a handful of actual communists in cspam and rime isnt one of them

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

TK8325 posted:

seven point six two millimeter full pedo jacket

This is my rifle this is my gun
This is for shooting pronouns, this is for disney+ shows

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

When the D&D mods told you not to post in D&D they weren't kidding. Since this is the second time you've decided to openly disregard this, I'm dropping a couple of weeks to make it clear that the admins will support them in this.

You have a long history of openly advocating for mass death. This is not acceptable on the forums. I you want a specific reason why you aren't welcome in D&D, that's it. Read some of your past probation reasons for more context.

This has been a particular problem with your posting in D&D and the mods there are tired of constantly playing whack a mole with you. No matter how many times they tell you to not advocate mass death or make gross posts about foreign ethnic groups you come back and do it all over again. That's why you got the forum ban.

Abide by it or these will keep ramping in length and severity. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I'd like to make a note that the reference to him being a communist is a line from R. Lee Ermey's line in a very famous scene in full metal jacket that I was parodying and not like, saying that communists do genocides or whatever, lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

no, this is future man travelling back in time from the year 2025 to view this historic thread. they are merely an observer.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
Wait this is a GBS thread i thought this was posted in SAD

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Gulping Again posted:

yeah this guys a dipshit idk what to tell you

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Gulping Again posted:

nah that's why it's getting so badly poo poo over, in SAD it might've had a veneer of respectability
...haha who am I kidding

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
permaban rime free larry

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Missed the ground floor European overnight but posting early enough that Rime is still into this page.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The Voice of Labor posted:

I know this might be hard to believe, but communists don't generally commit or advocate genocide unless they're funded by the cia like pol pot

lol nah

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

OP you are such a doomer psychopath that not even cspam the forum full of doomer pyscopaths wants you around

lol "Oh no a doomer!" lol the planet is absolutely hosed, nothing wrong with admitting it.

tokin opposition posted:

one of my lurking threads was closed with a weird message pointing here

then I read the thread

nice to meet you gbs. i'm gay

Aren't we all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Gulping Again posted: