Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
Remember: you are allowed to do whatever you want to attacking players in the box as long as the ball ricochets off of you.

This reminder brought to you by a salty Galaxy fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
The LA Galaxy are, incredibly, still undefeated in the post-Klein era.

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

The Galaxy are actually playing well? Beating two good teams?

They remain unbeaten in the post-Klien era.

Like, I'm pleased, I just don't know how this is harrowing.

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

*Siiiiiiiiiigh* Bond is back and immediately gives up a goal. The Galaxy desperately need a new keeper.

Also, the green kits still look amazing.

Edit: 2-0. I do not believe that we will still be unbeaten in the post-Klein era.

Pigma_Micron fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jul 16, 2023

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

Ah, yes. This is the Galaxy I've come to be familiar with. This bullshit is like a warm blanket.

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

Ok, the Galaxy are still going to lose, but the mere fact that we're still attacking (and even scored once!) says a whole lot about the team.

Edit: 3-2! Is this El Trafico?

Pigma_Micron fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 16, 2023

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

whypick1 posted:

I'm sure there's got to be some sort of "rivalry" name for Hollywood vs. Hollywood North

Some kind of high budget/low budget nonsense for sure.

That said, this is the first time a Galaxy loss has felt like something other than a huge failure in a good long while.

No longer unbeaten in the post-Klein era, but the team played like an actual goddamn team. I'll take that.

Pigma_Micron fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jul 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

paddyboat posted:

drat, Goalie Wars is a real thing :lol:

It is America's greatest contribution to the sport.

Honestly, I loved the whole skills challenge and I hope they keep it up every year. I've never seen smiles so big from a whole lot of these players.

Pigma_Micron fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jul 19, 2023