Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

“Did those belts ever go to Africa?” Du Plessis asked at UFC 285 media day. “As far as I know, they came to America and New Zealand. I’m going to take a belt to Africa. I’m the African fighting in the UFC. Myself and Cameron [Saaiman], we breathe African air. We wake up in Africa every day. We train in Africa, we’re Africa born, we’re Africa raised, we still reside in Africa, we train out of Africa. That’s an African champion, and that’s who I’ll be.”

totally understand why izzy was pissed

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:nws:

https://twitter.com/BenTheBaneDavis/status/1679333945106911232?s=20

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 13, 2023

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Dan Hardy is posting about having signed with PFL.

My man, you're 41 and you're an excellent analyst. Please don't.

It's got to be a signing for him as an analyst/color commentary, right??

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

Oh there's a ONE prime card tonight. Think it starts at the top of the hour

It does! A friend of my gf's, Dustin Joynson, is fighting on the card against Amir Aliakbari at Heavyweight. I hope he does well because Aliakbari seems like a mean mf'er.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

CarlCX posted:

I'm sorry about your friend and the steroid elemental.

:sadday:

coathat posted:

getting a crucifix at heavyweight is very unfair

:agreed:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Yikes is right.

Was Dos Santo's back tattoo painted on or some kind of temporary application? poo poo is the most vibrant ink I've ever seen if it's a tat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

He got the six pack because he quit drinking root beer this fight camp. His coach told him he would if he did, so he gave it a shot.

I don't know if this is true at all but because it's about Derrick Lewis it actually sounds 100% loving believable.