Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I love carl and am a dirty little slut for his writeups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

100% of the feedback I've seen about this tuf is "yeah I caught part of it, conors barely in it and when he's there he's on all the drugs" lol. this poo poo is bombing worse than power slap

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shumagorath posted:

The Apprentice managed to edit around trumq; conor can’t be that much worse.

This good post just stunlocked me in a way that's hard to describe

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's definitely not struggling, bleeding money left and right or desperately trying to trick anyone to tune in

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

every goon here who can't stay up waking up tomorrow and seeing the robbie lawler results headline on twitter, etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJagFcShjLk

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

holly hol
m

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I have no recollection posting this

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1678755313418227719?t=

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1678755481433567234?t=

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Dana could've had a bad bitch

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

Fury will never make so much for doing so little. Ngannou poses very little threat to him in boxing. I think it happens.

Yeah I came to post this exactly. He's just gonna show up for 1 day of work, make Francis look like an amateur clown and make enough money for every single person itt combined to retire 10x over

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Colby covington is rolling in his grave that he's not getting to profit off of all this Racism

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Nierbo posted:

So what youre all saying is this whole season of TUF was a complete sham to get Conors name back into the mainstream?

:wth:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CarlCX posted:

So, here's a funny story about forcing oneself to bear witness to the end of humanity:

LobsterMobster posted:

Walt Harris is a man over 40. He probably just texted GEAR to 321321 for his free sample of Nugenix, packed with Testofim, a testosterone boosting ingredient.
istg i will never stop reading these loving threads :lol:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I literally just ss'd yours and carl's next 2 posts and sent em to a friend in hopes that he'll one day register here and post with us :kiddo:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

saw a rumor goin around that dana white is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and his butt smells, and he likes to kiss his own butt

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sean Strickland is 2-2 in his last 4 fights and one of those was getting absolutely flatlined by the last guy izzy beat, this loving sport I hate it so much (lol, lmao)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

SA Forums Poster posted:

I'm going to need to watch Izzy call Strickland the n word 6 times before I can get excited for this fight.

he will say it back 6 times (and before izzy says it once)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

coathat posted:

4 ounce muay thai is the greatest combat sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

chaleski posted:

I have no idea what this means

Marching Powder posted:

that's very cool and interesting. it took drew barrymore and forum poster beeswax working together over 20 years to bring me this factoid.

damnit, I read last page just waiting to tease them for not ever seeing donnie darko :laugh: