Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
AND HOW FKN BAD rear end THEY ARE!!

Now those are some majestic mother fuckers ey byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

they're very large

they're so very large that if you've never physically seen one in person, you really can't comprehend how large they are

these things take one look at your latest FORD F7-69 SUPERCOCK HARD LOAD MEGA DUTY TACTICAL ASSAULT GRUNDLE EDITION pickup truck, and go "yeah? you wanna loving GO?" and your engine immediately stalls out and pisses itself.

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
huh? some sort of deer??

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Zoya posted:

they're very large

they're so very large that if you've never physically seen one in person, you really can't comprehend how large they are

these things take one look at your latest FORD F7-69 SUPERCOCK HARD LOAD MEGA DUTY TACTICAL ASSAULT GRUNDLE EDITION pickup truck, and go "yeah? you wanna loving GO?" and your engine immediately stalls out and pisses itself.

lol

Ass-penny

they seem cool but I never seent one in person. I love pretty north but not that far north.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

A møøse once bit my sister

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

google THIS posted:

A møøse once bit my sister

Was the moose alright??

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i was once at grand tetons national park and there was a mother moose with calf spotted right by one of the visitor centers and the rangers were (rightly) treating it with the same gravity as if it was an escaped velociraptor by creating a safe perimeter.

i did get to see the baby moose from a safe distance and it was gigantic and a really cute light caramel color.

FutonForensic

pov: you're about to die

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

FutonForensic posted:

Weird looking camel.

Forest camel?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

google THIS

Saoshyant posted:

Was the moose alright??

It needed a good flossing to get all the bits of sister flesh out of its teeth and it sustained minor trample damage to the left forehoof but it'll pull through

google THIS

In an alternate universe, where Bambi is a moose, his mother strides up to a terrified hunter and drops a bullet at his feet, having caught it in her teeth. "This yours?" she asks in a gravelly voice.

Khanstant
i heard they grow feathers on their unicorns and it all scales off in spring when the moose sheds its snakeskin to grow bigger

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

FutonForensic posted:

a badass death!
e; also come on they're cute.. :ohdear:

google THIS posted:

In an alternate universe, where Bambi is a moose, his mother strides up to a terrified hunter and drops a bullet at his feet, having caught it in her teeth. "This yours?" she asks in a gravelly voice.

I would ironically watch the poo poo out of this lmao; then she just goes on a vicious revenge spree

Gaylor Moon fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jul 3, 2023

treasure bear

in many senses the moose has failed, there's not much more to say on the matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

So that's where chocolate comes from...

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig