Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zechariah
Mar 20, 2020

There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zechariah
Mar 20, 2020

Gripweed posted:

Where does Dracula being Judas come from? It wasn’t in the original novel, was it?

Tangential, but in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter vampires existed long before Christ but silver became "a curse upon the cursed" after Judas' betrayal.

Zechariah
Mar 20, 2020

Re-watching Scream 1 in anticipation of October. It's got a more impressive score than I remembered.

Also I've been getting their name wrong all this time

Zechariah fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Sep 30, 2023

Zechariah
Mar 20, 2020

Hollismason posted:

Just a FYI that talking about or encouraging or explaining how to practice witchcraft, how to summon demons, speak to the dead, use a summoning circle, consort with spirits or any other supernatural methodology is a probatable offense. We don't encourage our posters to practice the dark arts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8IrgQJyB-E&t=197s

"It's only a post."

Zechariah
Mar 20, 2020

Just so this thread is aware:

"Get a fancy new platinum icon for donations: a ghost, bat, or pumpkin! These are brand new plat icon options for the donation drive!"

Pragmatica posted:

Happy Halloween, everyone! As a guest in the The Haunted Clubhouse, I encourage all of you to treat a charity organization this October. I have some suggestions below; however, choosing a charity of your choice is also acceptable. Let's raise some money for good causes!
:spooky: :spooky: :spooky:

So, this is what you need to do:

For your $13+ dollar donation, you have access to one of three very special platinum icons: a bat, a pumpkin, or a ghost.

Please reply to this thread with 1) proof of your donation and 2) which icon you would like. Remember to remove any personal or identifying information from your screenshot. You may also PM or email (pragmatica@somethingawful.com) me the proof if you are uncomfortable posting in this thread.

:spooky: :spooky: :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zechariah
Mar 20, 2020

Watched Videodrome for the first time, for the October challenge. I am shocked this isn't a gangtag yet:

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Oh gently caress yeah, ghost me, brothers!

:hai: