Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
A friend of mine talked me into watching Terrifier, and I dug it so much I immediately watched the second one directly after. Woooo boyo that was a double feature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
If you want puppets, some of the wettest are in Mad God.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Woah You'll Never Find Me looks like my kind of jam.
https://youtu.be/y1EHT838rrg?si=kybRTHUclLHthQGx

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Wow that trailer is prefect. Just watched No One Will Save You and I really dug it. The aliens were nice and weird, just top tier movie aliens.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Just watched Pontypool on a whim and dang, that's an interesting little movie. Just a cool concept done really well, and I always love a one-location movie.

Gonna need someone to explain the post-credits scene though, what the gently caress was that?

gently caress yeah Pontypool was rad.